ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any help? I see some boxes model description lined up to the right of the line and some before the line.. what is it for this release?

For those who got multiple pairs on ADC....do you do it logged into your adidas account, or not? I got through on my phone but I was logged into my account. Checked out and went back for another pair but was still logged into my account. I thought about checking out with a different CC and ship to another address but didnt wanna risk it. Starting to regret not pulling the trigger on the 2nd pair. Have a feeling these are going to get filthy so would be nice to have a back up pair. Oh well. 

I still can't get over those Paypal errors yesterday. I checked out 6 times and each time ended with my cart emptied and no email.

I can see that with CC payment, but paypal? Damn.
What browser were you using?

i had 3 browsers and only one got through and i checked out with paypal pretty quick.

Not that it matters, but anyone waiting for these to keep dropping in price will be disappointed. Buy sooner than later if ur on the fence. Was trouble moving the black/whites in december at $450..now theyre 500+ ... Theres way more demand than supply still for every yeezy pair that doesnt have stupid cleats attached or is a full length boot lol. Just helpful advice from my experience with yeezy 350 v2s..YMMV
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

For those who got multiple pairs on ADC....do you do it logged into your adidas account, or not? I got through on my phone but I was logged into my account. Checked out and went back for another pair but was still logged into my account. I thought about checking out with a different CC and ship to another address but didnt wanna risk it. Starting to regret not pulling the trigger on the 2nd pair. Have a feeling these are going to get filthy so would be nice to have a back up pair. Oh well. 
The primeknit cleans easy. toothbrush and some warm water and soap. Be careful with the sole. the ridges start to wear and the paint comes off.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all of you questioning about the checkout process on ADC.. its 100% pure luck. I got through 3x (NOT LOGGED IN for those who asked) back to back to back with 0 lag or errors. I am someone who never gets through ever for online releases other than ADC. I also noticed this release they protect carted pairs.. which made it easier. Honestly though it is 100% luck.

Random but these new yeezys are crazy, look at them inside in normal light...then walkout outside in the sun. You can see the 'swirl' and contrast in tone colors. The stitching changes color in the sun to a more 'fluorescent white'. Basically changes colors in the light.

For all of you questioning about the checkout process on ADC.. its 100% pure luck. I got through 3x (NOT LOGGED IN for those who asked) back to back to back with 0 lag or errors. I am someone who never gets through ever for online releases other than ADC. I also noticed this release they protect carted pairs.. which made it easier. Honestly though it is 100% luck.
ADC protects any cart for 10 minutes if the item has a captcha

I got through 6-7 times

Random but these new yeezys are crazy, look at them inside in normal light...then walkout outside in the sun. You can see the 'swirl' and contrast in tone colors. The stitching changes color in the sun to a more 'fluorescent white'. Basically changes colors in the light.
sunlight has UV rays that's why

Last edited:
lol luck, but then you got thru 3 straight times? Yeah thats not luck. 

If my order says confirmed waiting to be packed should be good right ? Never got a email from adidas but my card has a charge pending

If my order says confirmed waiting to be packed should be good right ? Never got a email from adidas but my card has a charge pending

can still be canceled. only way you're good is when you get a tracking number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom