ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

This doesnt make sense to me.  In any industry the goal should always be to work smarter not harder and tech has made it so you don't even hafta leave ya house.  I don't like it but I can't complain as I only ever hit on adc.  It's literally adc or bust for me. No store, no raffles no footsites and I have owned 7 pairs and gotten my girl 2.  Education is key if I knew how to I would.  I currently don't but I'm learning little nuances as I go.  Eventually this yeezy trend will slow down but until then I'm not knocking anybody's hustle especially when the lane is so wide to get in and get u a pair.  Just my thoughts.
 people are just saying how they feel. They know what the logical choice is.

4 out of 5 shipped ADC.

My wife's and my buddy's both shipped out, along with two resales... naturally mine are the ones that haven't shipped SMH

Last edited:
No confirm email from Adidas but have 2 order received and 2 authorization charges showing up in PayPal. Does that mean my order went through?

No confirm email from Adidas but have 2 order received and 2 authorization charges showing up in PayPal. Does that mean my order went through?
​I'd say it's an L with no ADC email.

We also have a PayPal charge and order email on one pair. I'm just saying it's an L.

I'll wait until the other 5 pairs show up and then I'll go back to ADC for  a refund, just in case they do ship, should have arrived by the time all the others do... but just in case I don't want to screw up another potential pair.

i dont even know what your statement means

I got through twice on ADC but never received confirmation emails from ADC. When I log into PayPal now, it shows 4 pending charges from ADC (2 labeled "authorization" & 2 labeled "order received").

I got through twice on ADC but never received confirmation emails from ADC. When I log into PayPal now, it shows 4 pending charges from ADC (2 labeled "authorization" & 2 labeled "order received").
did you ever get through to the final page where it says "Thank you" and shows your order number? if not, you're SOL.

did you ever get through to the final page where it says "Thank you" and shows your order number? if not, you're SOL.

No. Never made it that far, so that's my thought as well. Was just surprised to see the charges on PayPal as order received and for it also to show the product name in the description.

No. Never made it that far, so that's my thought as well. Was just surprised to see the charges on PayPal as order received and for it also to show the product name in the description.
yeah, thats probably a L. unfortunately, it looks like you were trapped in the payment loop

This...

On a side note my daughters pair got shipped from ADC [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]...Anybody thrown an infant pair of V2's through the washing machine? I know she's going to rough these up...

This...

On a side note my daughters pair got shipped from ADC [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]...Anybody thrown an infant pair of V2's through the washing machine? I know she's going to rough these up...
White + Infant....

2/2 from ADC shipped. Same Name and Address for shipping; one via paypal, one via amex. Funny thing is I got shipping/tracking notice on the standard a day before the expedited. They both get to me same day- Wednesday.

Anyone here have a @comcast email? I didn't get any confirmation e-mail even though YS said it was sent. Which means I won't get any shipping e-email either...Waiting in the blind.

Anyone here have a @comcast email? I didn't get any confirmation e-mail even though YS said it was sent. Which means I won't get any shipping e-email either...Waiting in the blind.
I do. Happened to me with the bred infant I got for my daughter. Sign up for the UPS app, only way I know anything went through and when it was being delivered 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom