ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, round two is only asking $100 over what they paid me in cash for my v2's. do they move them that quick? i thought they would sell for a bit more than that

They do
I was in there the other Day and the Guy Nav from XO was there w/ Like 4-5 homies cashing out!

They bought like 4-5 Bape hoodies
And everyone of them bought zebra Yeezy's

I remember hearing the Sean guy tell the cashier 7k for everything

Last edited:
They do
I was in there the other Day and the Guy Nav from XO was there w/ Like 4-5 homies cashing out!

They bought like 4-5 Bape hoodies
And everyone of them bought zebra Yeezy's

I remember hearing the Sean guy tell the cashier 7k for everything
Thats a good deal..

Man, I hope one of babyjs23's ghost orders ships. Thread gonna be in chaos with ghost orders shipping now :nerd:

i need my ghost order to ship. Would be  nice surprise to see a random pair of yeezys show up at my house.

i need my ghost order to ship. Would be  nice surprise to see a random pair of yeezys show up at my house.

Don't feel good about mine whatsoever. I have authorizations dropping like flies by the day. :lol:

1 would be a welcome surprise though. :nerd:

nah im with you.

At first i was V1 >>> V2 but i think theyve done a great job with all the color ways of the v2.

Plus i appreciate how my foot feels secured in the V2 over the V1. I sized down on V1s and my foot still felt like it was slipping in them
I feel the same way. my feel feels like it has support in the V2. The V1 feels like my foot moves around too much in them. And the sole feels stiff after a while. I actually find the V2 a more versatile shoe. It can be simple (if they do away with the stripe) or loud (with the stripe)
Yup all of this

All 5 from YS shipped. 2 orders had 2 pairs. YS did not care.
Proof? 
nerd.gif

Anyone else with YS order that hasn't shipped? lol feels like I'm the only one missing and it doesn't show up on the UPS delivery planner yet

neither mine or my kids' pairs have shipped and I believe I was one of the earlier ppl to check out. Still not sweating it though .....

yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom