ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So expedited shipping was adidas pulling a jig on me,  still no shiping info
mean.gif

if they ship Im raising hell over that  charge and asking for 50% discount codes lol

Anyone else with YS order that hasn't shipped? lol feels like I'm the only one missing and it doesn't show up on the UPS delivery planner yet

Mine hasnt. Plus YS cancelled 3 of mine so whoever got through using same cc on muliples you got blessed

Not calling you a liar breh. YS usually cancels multiple orders. Did you use diff CC and addresses? 
actually YS doesn't usually cancel multiple orders 
laugh.gif
. I've never been cancelled from them and I've always ordered multiple orders. 

BUT, I've never ordered 2 pairs in 1 order. 

So expedited shipping was adidas pulling a jig on me,  still no shiping info
mean.gif

if they ship Im raising hell over that  charge and asking for 50% discount codes lol
I copped the oreo v2s with expedited shipping. This was during the holiday season and they didn't ship it out in time. They ended up compensating me with a $25 online gift card.

Man, I hope one of babyjs23's ghost orders ships. Thread gonna be in chaos with ghost orders shipping now :nerd:

Think about all these MFs w/up to double digit hits.
Would think just ONE would do a random Act of Kindness for babyj. We may be bunch of AHoles, but dude puts in a lot of helpful work for NT.
It's an all white shoe w/lowest of resell value.
Somebody get that Man his first retail pair.

View media item 2423293

Not calling you a liar breh. YS usually cancels multiple orders. Did you use diff CC and addresses? 
Yes I did, but I somehow added 2 pairs in each order so was thinking they would cancel The single order shipped, and it was 4 lbs. Doubles shipped and say 7 lbs.. I used different cards/name and same addy. So far no cancel and shows tracking via my ups.

Anyone else with YS order that hasn't shipped? lol feels like I'm the only one missing and it doesn't show up on the UPS delivery planner yet

No shpping confirmation yet..but the funds were withdrawn from my card yesterday..not worried at all

YS cancelled 3 out of my 5 orders, but then again I used the same cc and address 
laugh.gif
 Was hoping to get lucky and have them ignore it but they had cancelled it within 4 hours after I received the initial email confirmations 
tired.gif

I copped the oreo v2s with expedited shipping. This was during the holiday season and they didn't ship it out in time. They ended up compensating me with a $25 online gift card.
 i'd take that, but from what ive seen on here and twitter., several ppl are still waiting on shipping and paid the expedited shipping, so doubt theyd giver everyone a GC, but ill still try and press em for one.

YS cancelled 3 out of my 5 orders, but then again I used the same cc and address 
laugh.gif
 Was hoping to get lucky and have them ignore it but they had cancelled it within 4 hours after I received the initial email confirmations 
tired.gif
I am still waiting for one more single pair to ship.

No cancel so far and charges still there so I am lighting candle

I ****** up with making my UPS acct so i cant look up **** but hopefully my YS order goes thru. My cc shows it as a completed transaction now instead of pending

Reason I went for many this time was because for one no one is going to assist me with kaws so I will not assist them with yeezy

for another thing, I could have had multiple zebras and was genuine and only cooked for one single serving

So I learn my lesson because I could have had about 3-5 zebra instead of one so I had to try with these narcotic whites

Finally see "Calabasas" in My Choice delivery planner. Must've just updated in the last 30 mins. Scheduled for Thursday.

Still waiting on ADC though. Stuck on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

Last edited:
Finally see "Calabasas" in My Choice delivery planner. Must've just updated in the last 30 mins. Scheduled for Thursday.

Still waiting on ADC though. Stuck on "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

waiting on 3 ADC orders also. maybe they doing CA last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom