ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Pretty much. Not much more you can contribute to the thread besides the odd argument and jokes.
​NMD and Boost threads are interesting because random restocks always seem to popup, not so much here...

Although staying away from those for a bit due to an angry wife :wink:

​NMD and Boost threads are interesting because random restocks always seem to popup, not so much here...

Although staying away from those for a bit due to an angry wife :wink:
f it, just buy your wife a few pears and you gucci

i have v2 in sz8,8.5 and 9. I can fit all 3 lol but sz8 without insole. 8.5 is my TTS and it fits snug so I prefer sz 9 with a little room.

Last edited:

There is a mess going on , I got this email from info@yeezysupply.com

Hi,

Thank you for placing your order with YeezySupply.

Unfortunately, our Order Review Department was unable to verify your order information and therefore we are unable to complete the processing of your order at this time.

To verify and complete your purchase, please provide a color image copy of the credit card used to make your purchase, as well as a valid photo ID. Our Order Review Department will review and complete your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

YEEZY SUPPLY

Yeezysupply leaked our emails ..... , this was a mass email btw , some people that got the email was saying it's real and sht

YEEZY SUPPLY
lmao what? thats sketch af..

There is a mess going on , I got this email from info@yeezysupply.com

Hi,

Thank you for placing your order with YeezySupply.

Unfortunately, our Order Review Department was unable to verify your order information and therefore we are unable to complete the processing of your order at this time.

To verify and complete your purchase, please provide a color image copy of the credit card used to make your purchase, as well as a valid photo ID. Our Order Review Department will review and complete your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

YEEZY SUPPLY

Yeezysupply leaked our emails ..... , this was a mass email btw , some people that got the email was saying it's real and sht

UPDATE: THIS IS REAL , I responded back to the order confirm and they said they need the ID and credit card copy unless someone fking hacked their email........

YEEZY SUPPLY
I remember hearing about this for a previous Yeezy release and ppl were saying it's legit. Not 100% sure though. 

Did anyone else hit on the ShopNiceKicks raffle? Just received an email saying I won today and asking me to send credit card information with no order link. Is this legit?

Just ACED my final and got out to see YS label has been created. I had 2 orders, one on mobile and one on laptop and my package weight is 4 lbs. maybe they're sending both in one shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom