ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dude by any chance, is this you?

I came in here to say .. This is the reason why I hate the sneaker game now a days and rag on this dude for looking like he came out of bed with his raggedy sweats and yellowish white tee and needing a cut etc thinking by throwing belugas was ok and doing it.... But might have to chill since it might be you

Taken today.
you never know how this dude got these... Could be someone not into shoes at all, but got them as a gift & wears them as an everyday shoe. Could just like them so much, that he wears them everyday. Good for him for rocking them, regardless.

Last edited:
Anyone know if adc telling people their orders are cancelled? Still have one shoe "waiting to be packed"

I thru my flame suite before I came in .... Straight corn ball and he knew what he was wearing as he was flossing ... Again I'm cool with the backlash still corny af ..

You listed your AM1 Anniversary pairs on eBay like 3 minutes after hitting on SNKRS. 
laugh.gif
Same with his Calabasas 
laugh.gif
aye stay the **** out my pockets b 
laugh.gif

Anyone know if adc telling people their orders are cancelled? Still have one shoe "waiting to be packed"
They shipped my last pair this Thursday which was quite late, choose expedited too. Emailed them Wednesday night but got shipping notification Thursday, they haven't got back tome. They are possibly backed up, maybe and FedEx too?

Hey guys, So I was testing again on confirmed this past Wednesday for ****'s and giggles using a trick I've working on since last year Hopefully this could help you guys for future reference:

Last edited:
They shipped my last pair this Thursday which was quite late, choose expedited too. Emailed them Wednesday night but got shipping notification Thursday, they haven't got back tome. They are possibly backed up, maybe and FedEx too?
Thing is I received the 2nd pair that I ordered already awaiting for my first order.

I came in here to say .. This is the reason why I hate the sneaker game now a days and rag on this dude for looking like he came out of bed with his raggedy sweats and yellowish white tee and needing a cut etc thinking by throwing belugas was ok and doing it.... But might have to chill since it might be you

Taken today.
View media item 2428006
You hate the sneaker game because people don't over dress with each sneaker they wear? YOU'RE what's wrong with the sneaker game.

Taken today.
View media item 2428006

Why even care? That dude could own the apartment building you live in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea I'll throw some heat on with whatever lol. They're really just shoes. Y'all dudes gotta smoke one.

This is why I barely read much in these Adidas threads in the last couple months. Taking everything to the next level.

Is that the best way aesthetically to rock the shoes? Hell no. But if they're real I got no problem with him rocking them like that. To me that's really stunting

My 11.5's showed up today. I was super excited to throw them on but they fit super tight. In the past I've been able to get away with it, but I think I'm going to have to look to offload these and go with a 12.

View media item 2428191

Yea I'll throw some heat on with whatever lol. They're really just shoes. Y'all dudes gotta smoke one.

This is why I barely read much in these Adidas threads in the last couple months. Taking everything to the next level.

Is that the best way aesthetically to rock the shoes? Hell no. But if they're real I got no problem with him rocking them like that. To me that's really stunting
Shoot as soon as I wake up I take the dog for a walk while wearing my Oreos and PJ's.

Taken today.

More to life than taking creep shots of other dudes and talking ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom