ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday is gonna be as most say "lit."
smokin.gif
What's thursday ?

guys---for anyone who hit on barneys raffle in the past, do they call or email?

and whats the process?

Next time you get some overtime at work, or you aren't forced to stay more than 40 hours in a week, just think how terrible union workers are. Oh and if you receive any kind of health insurance compensation from your employer, just remember how horrible unions are.

FOH
I dont get overtime I'm a salaried and bonused employee .( also work more than 40hrs a week)

Yea i receive healthcare..costs me like $400/month, so thank you union workers 
roll.gif

Next time you get some overtime at work, or you aren't forced to stay more than 40 hours in a week, just think how terrible union workers are. Oh and if you receive any kind of health insurance compensation from your employer, just remember how horrible unions are.

FOH
I dont get overtime I'm a salaried and bonused employee .( also work more than 40hrs a week)

Yea i receive healthcare..costs me like $400/month, so thank you union workers :rofl:

Sounds like you need representation

Proud union member local 108. Like everything in life theres good and bad but the union has been very good to me and allows me to live a nice life.

Thinking about customizing / dying my creams... Maybe something monochromatic (upper and sole). Anyone do this yet? Pics?

With already having the Zebra's, I don't need two white based V2's... And this shoe is the perfect blank slate.

Thinking about customizing / dying my creams... Maybe something monochromatic (upper and sole). Anyone do this yet? Pics?

With already having the Zebra's, I don't need two white based V2's... And this shoe is the perfect blank slate.
I would just customize the strip on em but that's just me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom