ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tuned to your phone today folks.
nerd.gif
  -- what's goin down

man the red stripes are so damn deceiving. in some pictrues they look like the dopest infrared. and in others(and in person in most lights) they look damn near salmon pink.
yes in some pics they look infrared and really nice. But in person they are disappointing and underwhelming to me.

Belugas are at 1K? I should've held on to those extra pairs a lil longer

Lol I had 4 spare pairs (the only drop where I got really lucky so far) and sold them all for around 450$ a few days after release to asian guys here in Sweden who sold them to other guys in Asia.

That's a great price, still on the hunt for my sz 12. I've seen prices have dropped on eBay lately.

Just put in the 4-5 highest bid on consignment apps and you'll eventually get it.
I've done this to almost all my shoes and someone will eventually take it after the top bids are gone.
It takes patience but you'll get a good value by doing this.

When y'all enter theses raffle do y'all submit more than one or multiple with different emails?

I only do one, some of them ask for phone numbers to nullify multiple entries even with different emails. All they do is tell you that you didn't get it and then spam your emails

I only do one, some of them ask for phone numbers to nullify multiple entries even with different emails. All they do is tell you that you didn't get it and then spam your emails

I stopped entering these raffles because of this very reason.
I only see people on here win and none of my friends nor myself ever hit on these.
Pretty interesting when I see this thread with multiple people saying they won the raffle.
I may start doing it again on the next release

I stopped entering these raffles because of this very reason.
I only see people on here win and none of my friends nor myself ever hit on these.
Pretty interesting when I see this thread with multiple people saying they won the raffle.
I may start doing it again on the next release

Some of them just be lying. NT is good for that, gotta be able to filter the BS and the truth. People love the e-credits and attention I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom