ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone naming themselves after a crappy clothing brand says it all... come'on
True, and I've never seen the point of wearing knock-offs. No reason to front like you have something that you really don't. Especially something as basic as that hoody, it's just a black cotton hoody with a stitched logo. Could've just bought a $20 blank and stitched something else on if that little rectangle space needs to be occupied, it's just branding. If you don't want to spend the extra money on their marketing, just buy another brand. If Tony the Tiger frosted flakes aren't on sale that week, I'll rock with polar bear version

People out here living lies

Damn, you guys saw that? 
laugh.gif

True, and I've never seen the point of wearing knock-offs. No reason to front like you have something that you really don't. Especially something as basic as that hoody, it's just a black cotton hoody with a stitched logo. Could've just bought a $20 blank and stitched something else on if that little rectangle space needs to be occupied, it's just branding. If you don't want to spend the extra money on their marketing, just buy another brand. If Tony the Tiger frosted flakes aren't on sale that week, I'll rock with polar bear version

People out here living lies
Bad example because your knockoff cereal is still called Frosted Flakes. Probably says made with real BASF Flakes too lol

Lol you even got to see the restock?  It was sold out the second I was on the page and heard about the restock and never came up with sizes.  Lucky you.
Lol let's not start comparing L's 
roll.gif
 To cart and to be jacked is not better than to have never carted at all

Last edited:
i want an apprentice to help me for next yeezy release.....need more pairs :smokin

if they dont drop on footapps i bet prices will sky rocket

Bad example because your knockoff cereal is still called Frosted Flakes. Probably says made with real BASF Flakes too lol
laugh.gif
His hoody is still a Supreme box logo hoody though. The company that made it doesn't have to pay to market their brand, and they piggy-backed on their awareness. We can switch it to fruit loops/fruity-O's if it makes you happy
tongue.gif
  (I don't buy those though)

Me and my gf still waiting on our calls :c watch them not have my size by the time they call me

I almsot wanna just call barneys up myself lol o.o

Last edited:
Damn man my wife won had Friday and today off and no call. Back to the ICU tomorrow just crossing my fingers at this point that they catch her on her break[emoji]128563[/emoji]

did anyone else get a winning email from barneys after the first day people got emails? cause for the chocolates they sent out waves of emails over a few days 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom