ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let go of my Belugas to get the right size.. my new ones arrived today. Did the same with my GG 750s.. I hate having the wrong size.
nthat.gif

so both my shoes got to Goat today they already Authenticated one.. Still haven't did my yeezy's yet do they take more time with yeezy's?

so both my shoes got to Goat today they already Authenticated one.. Still haven't did my yeezy's yet do they take more time with yeezy's?

Just be patient. From my experience, they typically authenticate the same day they receive the shoes, but sometimes they take a little longer. I've received payouts as late as 9:00pm EST.

Last edited:
they aren't alll authenticated by same people

they have authenticators for each brand. so Jordan dudes aint doing yeezys ETC

have a size 11 ive been trying to trade for a 14 and no one wants to budge so im going to sit and see if the price jumps with summer around the corner and school about to be let out

Basically the same as the McMuffin Yeezys with "raw steel" instead of orange 

Still ugly either way

Last edited:

Just wanna know if knotting the shoelace for deadstock (just for fun) reduces the price? I would like to try the Kanye's style shoelacing while waiting for my pair to sell. Would Goat, StockX, or any others consider that used?
might as well burn your shoes, they are now unfit for human use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom