ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took off for the greens. I'll be pissed If its boutiques only jus. Because let's be honest it's basically a guaranteed L for us manual folks

smokin.gif

Highly doubt footapps getting them and if they do, which it a small if then it Footaction in Chicago. Or footlocker in NYC.

This is completely weird ... 

Just last night I was at this adidas event and the manager, the girl from marketing and my personal plug ALL told me that they had been informed to get ready for the 24th   .... for the greens ... **** ...

Highly doubt footapps getting them and if they do, which it a small if then it Footaction in Chicago. Or footlocker in NYC.
100% correct I probably won't even try for zebras. Just need a date for greens. Hoping it's still soon

[emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji] imagine if everyone sold there Zebras...then on the 24th the Greens drop hahaha

100% correct I probably won't even try for zebras. Just need a date for greens. Hoping it's still soon

You guys have taken a few too many Ls in your life.

Dudes afraid to get that rejection text from their crush so they stop talking to girls altogether lmaooo

This is completely weird ... 

Just last night I was at this adidas event and the manager, the girl from marketing and my personal plug ALL told me that they had been informed to get ready for the 24th   .... for the greens ... **** ...
Feels odd to me to. I could've sworn I saw reports of greens stocks start arriving at locations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom