ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not getting any notifications from the bank that my card is blocked... i think the verified by visa was just the payment loop
Is that the one you have to sign up for via Chrome? Try clearing complete browser history and releasing all of those old cookies later today

Last edited:
did the 750 cleats ever release? i need some cleats for baseball (or can i not use football cleats in baseball? lol)

if you know, you know 
nerd.gif

did the cleats really end up at outlets ?

Yep...

On another note...For those of you who weren't able to cop just hold out...These low end re-sellers are going to get thirsty about the time the Zebras drop again and look to move these for any type of profit they can get...Might be able to get around $30 - $50 over retail i'd imagine...If you really want them they shouldn't be hard to come by, just hold for that right price...

Last edited:
Its obvious that compare to resell after the 1st release these would drop. Thats the case with every shoe. Just go into resell knowing Little 13 year old Mike is going to undercut your Ask by at least $50 and you'll be alright. Is the nature of the game nowadays. $120 is not a "bad investment" lol. I really hate all you "need a quick flip to pay for my next yeezy release" lmao..
tired.gif

all these powerphases I could've copped lol, adc almost never lets me cart this many pairs. Only walked away with 1 for my friend. 

I'm so stupid. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore shoes until the end of the month [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom