ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that people who's stressing paid 1.2+ for pairs they thought were gonna boom in the near future 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 lmao 
That there is the root issue!

people in here acting like they gonna cop 10 pairs :rofl:

eh in this thread, theres always a large number of dudes that cop 4-5 pairs and want more :lol:

will happen this go around because I recall dudes copping multiples first time and thats when they were super limited :lol: :smh:

eh in this thread, theres always a large number of dudes that cop 4-5 pairs and want more
laugh.gif

will happen this go around because I recall dudes copping multiples first time and thats when they were super limited
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I have a theory that this is all down to geographical location - like ADC lets in people based on where their IP addresses are... where i'm at if someone hits they hit multiple times, in other drops same person wouldnt get past splash.

of course this doesnt explain those that always hit haha

I think that people who's stressing paid 1.2+ for pairs they thought were gonna boom in the near future 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 lmao 
Forget reselling - my dream scenario is to get just a single pair for retail at every release

I have a theory that this is all down to geographical location - like ADC lets in people based on where their IP addresses are... where i'm at if someone hits they hit multiple times, in other drops same person wouldnt get past splash.

of course this doesnt explain those that always hit haha
You are pretty close...research why ATC use multiple proxies. That will basically answer your question.

Last edited:
People is so scared... but why tho haha 

Belugas were going for 500 the weeks following the release look at them now ... I myself almost gave away pair of Coopers and Greens  back in the day , look at them now haha 
Where did u see belugas for that much. I couldn't find any pairs for under $600. Even resellers we're buying up pairs for $650

just got back from a post office run and the clerk was singing flashing lights 
nerd.gif
 ... either that's a sign from the book of Yeezus or YM is the matrix. 
roll.gif

I was looking forward to dark greens (and promised my girl a pair) so I have to see how she feels about 'zebras' ... her students will enjoy seeing their professor's foot game though come fall. 

just got back from a post office run and the clerk was singing flashing lights :nerd:  ... either that's a sign from the book of Yeezus or YM is the matrix. :rofl:

I was looking forward to dark greens (and promised my girl a pair) so I have to see how she feels about 'zebras' ... her students will enjoy seeing their professor's foot game though come fall. 
Regular V2s have been averaging a release every other month so far. Maybe that means we get greens in August (hopefully sooner) [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

PP

i'm exaggerating a little bit, but i've owned similar silhouettes and them joints start looking busted pretty quick..

it adds character tho right ? :smokin
Yeah the toe box leather looks like its creases right out the box but I doubt itll look bad because of the type of leather on the PP. Atleast that's what im thinking. I don't recall seeing creasing on this type of silhouette in the past.

Your take on all this world crumbling apart for the resell on Zebras 

I think people dumb wildin thinking resell is going to tank. I mean if you're holding it up against release day first wave zebras then yeah no ****. It tanked without a second release after the first week just due to people coming to their senses. Resell on these may dip into 700s but it damn sure won't stay there for long. People still want these more than any V2 and for good reason. They're not boring like the others and none other than beluga are similar. Belugas are over 1K now and zebras will get back to that point too. What's going to be funny is when these dudes unload their pairs now and don't get any to replace them and then value surpasses what they dumped them for. I hear so many people saying they're dumping their pair and copping another later this month like it's a 100% guaranteed thing. Gonna be funny when they don't have a personal pair anymore and they gotta turn right back around and pay resell to get it back.

I think people dumb wildin thinking resell is going to tank. I mean if you're holding it up against release day first wave zebras then yeah no ****. It tanked without a second release after the first week just due to people coming to their senses. Resell on these may dip into 700s but it damn sure won't stay there for long. People still want these more than any V2 and for good reason. They're not boring like the others and none other than beluga are similar. Belugas are over 1K now and zebras will get back to that point too. What's going to be funny is when these dudes unload their pairs now and don't get any to replace them and then value surpasses what they dumped them for. I hear so many people saying they're dumping their pair and copping another later this month like it's a 100% guaranteed thing. Gonna be funny when they don't have a personal pair anymore and they gotta turn right back around and pay resell to get it back.
The way i see it is if you were able to get them the first time than this time shouldnt be a problem. If they are dumping their "personal pair" odds are they were planning to sell them anyway. If you paid retail your still winning no matter what you sell them for.

^^ Agreed 100% with StCardinals.

The smart move would be to keep the Zebras y'all already copped (whether you paid retail or resell). Unless you need the money ASAP, just be patient. You held on to them for 4 months already....what's another 8-9 months in the grand scheme of things?

Value will increase

The way i see it is if you were able to get them the first time than this time shouldnt be a problem. If they are dumping their "personal pair" odds are they were planning to sell them anyway. If you paid retail your still winning no matter what you sell them for.

I hear you but nothing's guaranteed. I hope YS gets these again. They're my saving grace. And yeah of course if you get them for retail you're winning period. Selling or not. But everybody's focus unfortunately is on margins. Who cares haha. I'm just focused on getting another pair in my size to stock and one for my girl since I couldn't get hers last time.

Ppl wanted these things more than any other V2 because of how limited they were, not the colorway. Half the ppl who cop them are afraid to get them dirty and actually wear them. People who REALLY wanted them already paid a grip, price is going to come down drastically. Just watch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom