ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zebra restock, hope I dont thru the splash. :lol: if I do I'm not gonna buy any, ill just wait for YS and hope I get cart jacked. If not oh well :smokin

I have a theory that this is all down to geographical location - like ADC lets in people based on where their IP addresses are... where i'm at if someone hits they hit multiple times, in other drops same person wouldnt get past splash.

of course this doesnt explain those that always hit haha
how would this work...cause it is possible the IP your ISP provider uses is not necessarily linked to your physical geographical locale. Basically, the datacenter my ISP is using might be based in Kansas not NYC where I am at and how would ADC know we've let in enough of those east coast MF'rs let's let in some southerners. 

Saving those couple hundreds here and there is how folks end up rich. If you talk to a self made wealthy person they will school you on that mentality. 

Thank you for enlightening me... I do pretty good for myself actually. Let's not bend out of shape what I was saying.

during the powerphase release, my phone and my computer got in at the same time. i wasn't connected to wifi on my phone. *shrug*

Honestly people are saying these are ugly and look just like the original PowerPhases but if you really look there are big differences. The OG PP's have Adidas branding all over the ankle and tongue. The Calabasas versions don't really have any Adidas branding besides the Gucci color name and symbol. IMO they are low key heat and will be sought after in the future. Plus being the first of what my guess is many the fact that's its the first will hold value also.

^^ Agreed 100% with StCardinals.

The smart move would be to keep the Zebras y'all already copped (whether you paid retail or resell). Unless you need the money ASAP, just be patient. You held on to them for 4 months already....what's another 8-9 months in the grand scheme of things?

Value will increase

agreed

Honestly people are saying these are ugly and look just like the original PowerPhases but if you really look there are big differences. The OG PP's have Adidas branding all over the ankle and tongue. The Calabasas versions don't really have any Adidas branding besides the Gucci color name and symbol. IMO they are low key heat and will be sought after in the future. Plus being the first of what my guess is many the fact that's its the first will hold value also.

I was "asleep" during the drop Sun. Forgot all about it... Hoping that the market soon is gonna flood once more people start receiving theirs & get a better price.

Fight me resellers...

I was "asleep" during the drop Sun. Forgot all about it... Hoping that the market soon is gonna flood once more people start receiving theirs & get a better price.

Fight me resellers...

not even a reseller myself, well sometimes I do not gonna lie, but I copped two of these PP's for personal. If down the line they raise and I use them as trade bait or even to flip that's my choice. I would expect them to rise in value, nothing like a boost yeezy but only way well see is to wait lol.

gonna be that guy again now that i have another shot at zebras

.5 up like the rest of my v2s? i just remember some people saying they fit TTS

not even a reseller myself, well sometimes I do not gonna lie, but I copped two of these PP's for personal. If down the line they raise and I use them as trade bait or even to flip that's my choice. I would expect them to rise in value, nothing like a boost yeezy but only way well see is to wait lol.

None of are past a little reselling here & there :lol:

Man Powerphases would have been the perfect shoe to just flood the market with

It could have been the "affordable" yeezys for the masses

Going to have to stop by footlocker and buy some crep. 10 bucks short of a 10 min on ftl after the last release I copped (new love). Then 10 min on fta and ftl for whatever color releases

Last edited:
gonna be that guy again now that i have another shot at zebras

.5 up like the rest of my v2s? i just remember some people saying they fit TTS

If you wear .5 up in the other colorways stick with your size. For me I noticed that like the creams, they're uncomfortable to me along the arch of my foot when I tried on TTS. .5 up feels way better. I have every V2 except for olive and red stripe and they're all .5 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom