ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should I get a warning for asking? tons of people who come to this forum who don't contribute who are guests get information they pass it along to their friends I'm actual a member who contributes and I get a warning for asking... OK [emoji]129296[/emoji]
Regardless of if you are a contributing member...

Asking for codes contributes nothing and accomplishes nothing other than clogging up the thread. Asking for a code isn't going to get someone to post one, if they have the code and are willing to share it they will post it on their own good will, they aren't waiting for someone to ask because the codes are time-sensitive. Mods delete the requests for that reason

Posting a code is contributing because it helps out other members, plain and simple. It isn't clogging up the thread and there is no reason for it to be deleted

Asking for codes contributes nothing and accomplishes nothing other than clogging up the thread. Asking for a code isn't going to get someone to post one, if they have the code and are willing to share it they will post it on their own good will, they aren't waiting for someone to ask because the codes are time-sensitive. Mods delete the requests for that reason

Posting a code is contributing because it helps out other members, plain and simple. It isn't clogging up the thread and there is no reason for it to be deleted

Most of the time the Code is helping out people who aren't members

This 100%

Thank you

Agreed that's locked to Members Only
Would just have people make accounts and never post.
You can make the arguement that they should have a post count requirement but then people would just spam posts that aren't helpful to make that requirement
You could make a rep requirement but that screws over older members who were active before reps were a thing but aren't as active anymore

Just saying that seems a little hypocritical you can't ask but if it's posted shouldn't the person who posted it get a warning as well... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Every one and their cousin are asking for codes.
Not a secret. Tis the season.
How many of those repeat posts do you want to read?
Posted you've been gone a while, but it's been standard practice every release for quite some time.

That wasn't the argument you were making in the first place though, I don't think anyone disagrees with you on that point. You were saying that it's hypocritical to have codes posted but to delete posts asking for codes

Would just have people make accounts and never post.
You can make the arguement that they should have a post count requirement but then people would just spam posts that aren't helpful to make that requirement
You could make a rep requirement but that screws over older members who were active before reps were a thing but aren't as active anymore

This user name I'm using right now is maybe two or three years old the most but I been on this Forum since the late 90s I agree we should help out one another but definitely I think the code thing should be clear-cut it should be definitely put in a separate thread

Last edited:
When you live in the DMV and your stores are still prehistoric and haven't updated to the code system 
tired.gif
:

told you that fairlane champs is the shadiest place in the country

Doing 1 day raffles and not taking tickets period
I hope the manager lives up to her word man. They more shady than Footlocker Somerset [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So you argee its shady? Just got my raffle ticket at somerset should hit up fairlane later don't wanna drive but might as well hit it rigged or not bc could be small minuscule chance mine gets pulled but prob not

Last edited:
That wasn't the argument you were making in the first place though, I don't think anyone disagrees with you on that point. You were saying that it's hypocritical to have codes posted but to delete posts asking for codes

I could care less if my post gets deleted because eventually I'll get the code I want I'm just saying getting a warning I think is a little far-fetched

Last edited:
What you are failing to understand that it is an open forum to the public and can easily be searched under many search engines.

We will not have certain threads locked to certain members as this will cause problems as many will view this practice as "favoritism."

There will always be lurkers who will lurk which is unavoidable.

If you are only looking for closed forums, best thing to do is join FB groups, slack groups, etc. that are only open to certain members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom