ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S creams are at their lowest now the week of the next release. That buy right after release because of lowest price isn't necessarily gospel with these v2s.
Damn... Creams at $419.   With the $25 first time coupon, brings them down to under $400  
nerd.gif

I've never paid resale before... but getting the itch since I actually want the Creams to wear... 

P.S creams are at their lowest now the week of the next release. That buy right after release because of lowest price isn't necessarily gospel with these v2s.

Damn... Creams at $419.   With the $25 first time coupon, brings them down to under $400  :nerd:

I've never paid resale before... but getting the itch since I actually want the Creams to wear... 

wait til after the weekend, I bet you land a pair of zebras. trade for creams = profit?

what's the trick for the footsites apps if I hit Mutille accounts under the same name? Or confirm app under the same name?

what's the trick for the footsites apps if I hit Mutille accounts under the same name? Or confirm app under the same name?

For foot apps just cop your pair first thing in the morning and then before the cut off time. Wear something different when you cop, if I hit at the same store I'm gonna do that plus I have my first name one account along with my middle name on the other so if they catch me I can say it's 2 different people.

Q: Can I reserve more than the limited quantity using multiple accounts?

A: An individual is allowed to submit a reservation using only one account. Multiple accounts used by an individual in an attempt to reserve more than the limited quantity per launch will not be considered.

That's from their Q&A.

I'd just sign up for an account using your middle name and last name, then bring some sunglasses/jacket/hat to switch to when you pickup on that day.

how do you know? US reservations havent even started?
the backend - i posted about it a few pages back. but i didn't even realize the US has 9 different pictures than the UK reservation until just now.

so you living in the future?
see above. but nah i mean as of now it's still click on the skateboard. im hoping it changes before 4pm. it's not even like the backend is useful anymore these days.. it provides very little useful information other than what stores will launch products (and i guess now captcha questions/pictures haha. but even so it's not even really an advantage everyone will pick up on the photo almost instantly)

Last edited:
For foot apps just cop your pair first thing in the morning and then before the cut off time. Wear something different when you cop, if I hit at the same store I'm gonna do that plus I have my first name one account along with my middle name on the other so if they catch me I can say it's 2 different people.

Good idea. I might do this since champs/FA in my area never gets anything. only one footlocker. >:

Just left Finish Line Woodfield they're giving out the tickets in a center empty island spot outside Finish Line

Damn... Creams at $419.   With the $25 first time coupon, brings them down to under $400  
nerd.gif

I copped a week ago for $450 and I'm a bit salty haha wondering if they'll dip even lower..

Awkward moment whenever I don't have a middle name. I'll just sign it up under my girls middle name/last name. She has a few herself.

Only 5 stores for Pacsun?! Smh they used to be my go to.. Beautiful girls entering my raffle at Pacsun was a Yzy Szn tradition

Genius

Confirmed app:
Can we still change zones ?

Gives option, prompts you if you're sure but it doesn't change for me.

I'll be in the zone in an hour. Not sure if you have to be in the zone to change it??!!

Confirmed app:
Can we still change zones ?

Gives option, prompts you if you're sure but it doesn't change for me.

I'll be in the zone in an hour. Not sure if you have to be in the zone to change it??!!

Did you sign up before 12pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom