ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I ran out of CC's to use and I have 5 cards. I asked my gf for her card and she said "you don't need anymore pairs"
laugh.gif

I managed to cop 6. split between 2 cards to the same addy...

obv wasnt concerened w/gettin cancelled lol

havent hit ys that good in a minute tho smh

YS even accept multiples to the same address on the same card? I feel like they get picky with some and with others they let them slide or just don't give a **** lol

Praying they do a late night release
late night releases are over. they only used to do that because they shipped internationally, and around 6am est. or whatever was the optimal time globally - for the majority of the world, it was late morning/early afternoon/early evening. here, a lot of people wake up at 6am on the east coast - i mean not me, personally, but people do. those early morning drops only really screwed up the rest of the US.

now that's its US/Canada only, 9am would be the earliest time they do it, as we have seen in the past. most of the east coast is already up, everywhere else in the US/Canada is starting to wake up.

Quote:
YS even accept multiples to the same address on the same card? I feel like they get picky with some and with others they let them slide or just don't give a **** lol
Since they started shipping out of their new fulfillment warehouse at the beginning of the year, the people in charge of packing/shipping really don't care anymore lmao. either that or it's literally like one person handling shipping and all he/she cares about is getting them all shipped out asap.. chooses not to pay attention to names/addresses.

Last edited:
I'm still getting "error, try again later" on 43einhalb's raffle. I've tried a direct connection, wifi and LTE. Different names (and siblings) but cannot get a single entry to go through. Been bothering me all day even though I realize I won't win.

I think it's my Confirmed app salt carrying over tbh.

Edit: On my 45th try, I get another error but the Zebra raffle subscription email came in and had a captcha. Elated to enter a raffle I know I will not win!

Last edited:
Bruh, it's still gonna be flexing after this restock. You think everybody just gonna be walking around in Zebras all of a sudden? :lol:

I see plenty of cats with the Creams. Doesnt make me like mine any less. I was eh about em at first but they have grown on me. This is coming from the guy who doesnt like white shoes so much. :lol:

Last edited:
I see plenty of cats with the Creams. Doesnt make me like mine any less. I was eh about em at first but they have grown on me. This is coming from the guy who doesnt like white shoes so much.
laugh.gif
Exactly.. its mentality like that which is cancer to the shoe game ...copping **** only to flex ...not gonna lie, we all wanna be wavy but people think its the clothes that make the man...  when in reality its man makes the clothes not the other way around
nthat.gif

I'm gonna be honest... If this was any other shoe, and I already had the cream color way of that shoe, I probably would be out on a zebra color way. I don't need two white color ways of the same shoe.

But it's a yeezy, so I'll be there Saturday just like everyone else.

I'm gonna be honest... If this was any other shoe, and I already had the cream color way of that shoe, I probably would be out on a zebra color way. I don't need two white color ways of the same shoe.

But it's a yeezy, so I'll be there Saturday just like everyone else.
White sole> yellowing sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom