ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those who got hit with the ERROR page, did you guys clear your cookies and cache beforehand? I have a feeling that screen is from the previous release, and you were supposed to get to the product page instead of the ERROR page if you cleared your cookies and cache before loading the queue. 
I got it, and didnt use chrome last time, so Im not sure that is the reason.

Also, if you're using google chrome that might be an issue cause that application tends to time out often especially with splash pages. Try firefox or safari. 

this is why i loved what SNS did with the datamosh. fairest way possible to sell these damn things.

Those who got hit with the ERROR page, did you guys clear your cookies and cache beforehand? I have a feeling that screen is from the previous release, and you were supposed to get to the product page instead of the ERROR page if you cleared your cookies and cache before loading the queue. 
I cleared and I still got that message. It's a server issue on ADC's part.

I really hope this isn't true. I have gotten that error at least 5 times w multiple devices/tabs open.

3rd release in a row getting past the splash screen and YS orders..life is good so far the last three yeezy releases..can't forget the END raffle won on 750s and the Stockx Yeezy raffle. All #teammanuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom