ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you always hit the gamewinner b 
pimp.gif
My man, how did you do?

Dude you took the biggest L in this thread. Although, if you're dropping $1.3k+ on a pair of sneakers, you're probably doing fine financially.

I shouldnt be wearing $1,300 sneakers but I usually broke even when I wore my Yeezys for a year or two and sold it off.
But the restock of Zebras really hurt me. Probably won't go above $1,000 for another 2 years.

Jordan Vs Yeezy argument in this thread will never stop.
It's not an argument if I only stated facts, bro. Jordans outsell Yeezys by literally millions of pairs but Nike/JB oversaturated the market and GR retros are having trouble selling at full retail (and in turn have killed hype). Like I said GR retros have become a commoner's shoe but Yeezys are still hypebeast/social media fodder, even with Yeezy resell prices dropping.
No negativity towards you just saying it'll always end up with 2 camps.  Those that think Jordans are dead regardless of sales because GR Jordans are sitting for the first time in years vs People who feel Jordans could never be dead because their overall sales dwarf Yeezy/Adidas.

Last edited:
Are there any difference between these and the original release?
I know for the Pirate Black the added extra padding on the restock version.

[h2]REJECTED QUEUE NUMBER[/h2]
There has been an error, and your queue number has been rejected. We have reported the issue, and apologize for any inconvenience. Unfortunately, you will need to click the button below to get a new place at the end of the queue.

hahahahahhaha

Are there any difference between these and the original release?
I know for the Pirate Black the added extra padding on the restock version.
I'm trying to figure that out myself.  I have the original release but gotta wait for these to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom