ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up through the entire 90s I never understood the hype of Jordans. Kids all around me loved them but I was always about the simplicity of Chucks or old Vans/Vans-esque skate shoes. I dunno.

Even now I only really like the OG Breds or Royals, but I won't buy them.

Probably because you are from a different environment.

Because the ones buying Jordans from the DMV would have named New Balance and Foams

Do you like basketball?

Back then I did, not anymore. More into baseball

Now to go wait for an unclaimed pair in SF possibly?  Pickup times to late gotta make it to the 4:45 Giant's game so kinda bummed or I'd go wait out for an unclaimed pair somewhere.

I've stated on here, as many devices and different IP address you can have up, WAN not LAN IPs, plus multiple browsers in regular and private mode has worked consistently for me. Today I messed up and forgot to do the 'back button' jig, but 3 pairs on ADC and 1 at Champs, it's all good.

Thanks. Whats the back button jig?

Growing up through the entire 90s I never understood the hype of Jordans. Kids all around me loved them but I was always about the simplicity of Chucks or old Vans/Vans-esque skate shoes. I dunno.

Even now I only really like the OG Breds or Royals, but I won't buy them.
Curiously, did you grow up in a predominantly white area? I grew up in Northern VA and DC, where I lived in several multi-cultural/diverse areas and, even before MJ played for the Wizards, Jordans were really popular here among basically everyone who could afford them.

I came up in a community comprised of jewish, white, and Latino families that sprung up around the Jersey shore area in the Mid-late 80s when some new real cheap neighborhoods were getting built. 15 minutes away was Asbury Park. My family heritage is half puerto Rican and half extremely Sicilian, mixed with some Filipino. It's weird lol

laugh.gif
 Why were you salty in the first place if you already had a pair secured!

That's why I'm not even mad. Trying to score an extra pair as trade bait is just a bonus to me. 
Trying to score a second pair to rock one n stock one and I went to sleep at 2:15 AM and got up at 5:30 only to find out YS had dropped at 3:07 AM.  Kinda made me salty cause I knew YS was my best chance at copping a second pair.  Also the amount of raffles I entered, 2 10 minute headstart at FTL and Champs only to get Waitlisted on both, same **** every yeezy release for me while watching people get multiple's is kind of annoying.  But knowing I had one at least is good.  Still got creams DS dunno if I wanna wear them or trade bait them.  Kinda waiting for them to rise in value though.

Trying to score a second pair to rock one n stock one and I went to sleep at 2:15 AM and got up at 5:30 only to find out YS had dropped at 3:07 AM.  Kinda made me salty cause I knew YS was my best chance at copping a second pair.  Also the amount of raffles I entered, 2 10 minute headstart at FTL and Champs only to get Waitlisted on both, same **** every yeezy release for me while watching people get multiple's is kind of annoying.  But knowing I had one at least is good.  Still got creams DS dunno if I wanna wear them or trade bait them.  Kinda waiting for them to rise in value though.
Why don't you learn how to use scripts and site keys? Seems like much less work than all the nonsense you went through for an L. 

yo I would go to the unclaimed lines in nyc but I know its going to be crazy. fulton is probably the best hope. anyone out there for unclaimed pairs in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom