ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted from picking up pairs today :x

6/6 on the apps

And I bought like 4 or 5 more.

A 6 is impossible to find in houston. Dudes in Austin got it but they want 600 :x

Apps still treat me good.

Finally got home from my pickups. Have 4 in hand and 2 coming. Traffic on Staten Island and in Jersey was insane. No way i could deal with that on the regular. Had dudes waiting for unclaimed pairs offering 4 bills on the Island got 525 from a dude in a suit at Adidas store in Jersey. So 3 in hand now. Got my Ftl pair at 245 stupid mall had 2 ftl in it went to wrong one first

More is the people asking "do I wear a white shirt or black shirt" as if you cant wear a white shirt one day with them and then black another. :lol:

Finally got home from my pickups. Have 4 in hand and 2 coming. Traffic on Staten Island and in Jersey was insane. No way i could deal with that on the regular. Had dudes waiting for unclaimed pairs offering 4 bills on the Island got 525 from a dude in a suit at Adidas store in Jersey. So 3 in hand now. Got my Ftl pair at 245 stupid mall had 2 ftl in it went to wrong one first
the one with the HoH is the only FTL that gets yeezys in the SI Mall. Where do you live? your selected locations seems weird

Who do y'all feel more bad for the resellers who say and missed out on a G resale

Or the resale buyers who bought for a G ?

Buyers. These are the people who truly loves sneakers and want to wear them.
I paid over a G for them few months back and every time I pay resell it hurts. But I did it because I used to get majority of it back after I resold my worn pairs. But this restock makes me think I should never pay resell again. Its too much of a financial burden for middle class citizen like me to continue gambling on the value of sneakers not tanking.

Took a screen shot of the stock before it went live.  

Seems like the smallest and biggest sizes per usual are the more rare.  The last few releases though seemed to be distributed evenly a little better. 

Last edited:
For the people that got them on ADC, using script, splash party, etc or even manual, how was it? Was it an easy cop or pretty tough getting past the splash.

I've only gotten past ONCE, EVER since the first ever Yeezy's. And it was On the creams. And I still couldn't cop.

For the people that got them on ADC, using script, splash party, etc or even manual, how was it? Was it an easy cop or pretty tough getting past the splash.

I've only gotten past ONCE, EVER since the first ever Yeezy's. And it was On the creams. And I still couldn't cop.
got through manual and copped 9 pears smoothly and picked up 1 from the Galleria, I was playing Overwatch in competitive so I could only stop every now and again to checkout... could have gotten more if I wasn't preoccupied.

For the first time since last year, I wasn't able to get past the splash page. However, I was able to cop multiples in person and on YZYSUPPLY so all is well. Some times you get picked, some you don't. These will for sure rise in price, but surface at 900-1K.

Took a screen shot of the stock before it went live.  

Seems like the smallest and biggest sizes per usual are the more rare.  The last few releases though seemed to be distributed evenly a little better. 
so including the first release, these are cream level. 

got through manual and copped 9 pears smoothly and picked up 1 from the Galleria, I was playing Overwatch in competitive so I could only stop every now and again to checkout... could have gotten more if I wasn't preoccupied.

10 Pairs total?!
I entered around 15 raffles and tried online and 0 pairs.
How do y'all do it?

I got one pair coming from GOAT which I forgot to remove my bidding. Is it safe to say that I should have it LC also when it arrives?

10 Pairs total?!
I entered around 15 raffles and tried online and 0 pairs.
How do y'all do it?
I'm not a regular, best I ever did before this was 4 Belugas on size? I never get through on ADC or confirmed but I did this time... but most of it is going to fixing my car that broke down last Thursday, bittersweet I guess.

Happy with my creams(raffle) but I wanted these bad, I just don't get how I can't get past splash on EVERY release ive tried on. Can't get thru on YS either and I've been ready at the drop(missed last nights). That's the last 6 Yeezy drops. I've tried all the tips for a manual buyer sans script or bot stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom