ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the bigger & smaller sizes they'll be back to over $1000 by about October. i remember everyone ganging up on in this thread smugly telling me i was wrong & the Breds "have a high stock & don't have good resale".

in my size the last Bred sale is $1250 on stock x. (loool!)

luckily got 2 pairs of the Zebras this time around & not planning on selling the spare one. reckon i'd regret it if the pair i wear all the time start getting worn out.

That's a flight club sale not a stock x sale.

i tried that it didnt work, i opend adc.ca then opend adc tab and still splashing. maybe i effed up and was suppose to refresh the ad.ca page?

cause its patched.

but ys where my shipping conf at :nerd:
caught the restock

Last edited:
woke up hungover to this bad news. They got me
frown.gif
why?

great deal IMO... thought about offering my belugas for 2 pairs of zebras or 3 I add cash if they dropped down to 400, bc i think prices will go up pretty quick again. Id take it asap

"Worn once" is always hard for me to believe, but even still, they hardly look worn at all. Still essentially only $465 for Belugas.

Yeah looks like I'm going through with this deal then...been wanting a pair of Belugas

I was thinking about trading an extra bred I had for an extra zebra... now not so sure after prices dropped so far lol which do you think will go for more by v3? Breds are more versatile and tad more limited but zebras are more unique and eye catching

I was thinking about trading an extra bred I had for an extra zebra... now not so sure after prices dropped so far lol which do you think will go for more by v3? Breds are more versatile and tad more limited but zebras are more unique and eye catching
meh if its extra for extra I'd do the trade. Long term Bred will just due to there being less of them... 

meh if its extra for extra I'd do the trade. Long term Bred will just due to there being less of them... 
True I think breds will hold value because more limited and will hold up far better over time but I'm kinda scared zebra will pull shattered backboard in the future and spike in price outta nowhere and Ima be salty I could of jumped on them lol... I should try and just sell for around a 1k and buy 2 zebra :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom