ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I just checked my ups app again. I said my restocked YS shipped earlier and I check again. I have two coming from YS, different tracking numbers and time. But I only ordered one, so what gives?

Same thing on mine, but I'm sure they'll fix it back to 1 pair shipping out

I could check my pairs but I'm so lazzy, i rather just leave them like that lol
I pulled 1 out just to see what was different from the original zebras and when I inspected the knit, there was a black knit woven into where it's the white stripe. Definitely didn't belong there lol. Was too tired and didn't bother checking the rest of the pairs to see if there are flaws on them as well. 

2/3 shipped ys, kinda worried about the last pair
sick.gif

I pulled 1 out just to see what was different from the original zebras and when I inspected the knit, there was a black knit woven into where it's the white stripe. Definitely didn't belong there lol. Was too tired and didn't bother checking the rest of the pairs to see if there are flaws on them as well. 
I'll see one of them later. 

My girl told me she hit on 2 pairs online, one of them is a 13,5 the luck of that girl man lol

Gonna try to size swap my pair to get my girl's size. Feeling bad about not being able to get her a pair, and she likes it more than me lol  

So, I just checked my ups app again. I said my restocked YS shipped earlier and I check again. I have two coming from YS, different tracking numbers and time. But I only ordered one, so what gives?
you won the yeezy lottery like zyzz and got 2 for 1

thats prob the reason I struck out this time. can't even be lucky all the time like some of you

never even got confirmation for the pair snay copped me :x hoping I don't get a complete L

thats prob the reason I struck out this time. can't even be lucky all the time like some of you

never even got confirmation for the pair snay copped me
sick.gif
hoping I don't get a complete L
I didn't want to say that out loud but you did so yeah, that's probably why lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom