ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here know where Kanye got his inspiration for the powerphases? I have an idea but Im not sure if anyone mentioned it.

Last edited:
People act as if people use the shoe trees for the function of stretching out shoes or whatever. Those Ikea shoe trees dont do anything to any shoe anyways. I use em in my pics as if fills out the shoe and gives it a better shape for pics. Try taking a pic lf a shoe without one and with and you tell me what looks better even from just a shape standpoint.
This..

Aint just about how they look in pics, its how i prefer to see em displayed at the crib  
pimp.gif

Do what makes y'all happy. 
QFT.

Bbc, ys, ftl and a few adc orders should be here nlt Fri. still waiting on a couple more from adc tho.

Last edited:
Let's hope Shoe Palace produces plentiful results today, fingers crossed for Barney's, but SNS man that's darn international raffle lmao

It's just a "thing" people are into, like photoshoots doing dumb*** poses with your heel up or pressing your toes down to make shoes look flat... they don't stretch the shoe or give it shape.

They dont give the shoe a shape? Now youre just gonna deny it? :lol:

Who hit on FP 
nerd.gif

i goofed and tried to get a kids size and mens size

should've just went for one lol

Last edited:
YS order is in transit now, with expected delivery Friday. Very excited for these Zebras. Less hype to them changes nothing. Now what is the best recommendation for keeping these clean? I plan to wear these more than a few times, but I believe I saw that Crep Protect is damaging for the midsoles?

Glad to see you hit on these, don't have to wait a month for them this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom