ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. 
indifferent.gif
 can't even help friends nowadays. 

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

indifferent.gif
yeah that's when u cut them off

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. :stoneface:  can't even help friends nowadays. 

You can help me. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I think more people are annoyed that it was so hard to enter a raffle.

You got sites like END, Sivas, and all other ones where raffles are so easy to enter and forget about.

If they went that route it would've been fine. But the fact it was literally almost a queue system to enter on a raffle that people could not enter since 6 AM PST and could only get in at 10:25 AM (for some people at least) is ridiculous imo.

I helped one of my friend get these on the footapps because he really wanted yeezys and especially the original zebras. He texts me later on today asking me when is the best time to resell them. :stoneface:  can't even help friends nowadays. 

This is why I never help any of my friends out.

Originally Posted by kicksstyle  

If they went that route it would've been fine. But the fact it was literally almost a queue system to enter on a raffle that people could not enter since 6 AM PST and could only get in at 10:25 AM (for some people at least) is ridiculous imo.
They aren't forcing anyone to try to enter their raffle.  

That's your choice to put in the time, especially knowing it's all a beta/test run of their new release method.  

This is why I'm hesitant to help any of my friends. I put in all the work and they turn around and flip em. Only a few select people I help out nowadays.

This guy basically tricked you and stole money from your wallet. no respect.
Dude exactly this id be heated. Even though I don’t need the money it’s the principle

I only help out my core 5 sneaker friends because we all help each other out

Last edited:

lol yea tell me about... but you can count on me for an oop to be thrown on feet :smokin

I think more people are annoyed that it was so hard to enter a raffle.

You got sites like END, Sivas, and all other ones where raffles are so easy to enter and forget about.

Wish they would've just resorted back to their Cream release method. Making people go through various steps to weed out people.

No shoes for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom