ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
both my Powerphases and Zebras from YS are still under 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS' status 
laugh.gif
 Zebras were created on June 26th, and Powerphases June 8th. 

planning to size swap in the next couple days. Anything I need to look out for or are all these fakes pretty much 1:1 now :x

From SNS:

"We tried a new system, and the system worked fine. But unfortunatelly some people or someone did not want this to work and used a ddos-attack, hammering in 180 tb of traffic to try knock our servers out.

Still over 20000 people managed to enter, but we know that a lot more of you did not get your chance.

We currently don't have a firm solution on how to go forward. Nobody won the raffle, so no pairs have been sold. And no one have been charged.

We will be back with an update tomorrow when we have a better plan on how to proceed.

Thank you for your patience
"

SMH...

From SNS:

"We tried a new system, and the system worked fine. But unfortunatelly some people or someone did not want this to work and used a ddos-attack, hammering in 180 tb of traffic to try knock our servers out.

Still over 20000 people managed to enter, but we know that a lot more of you did not get your chance.

We currently don't have a firm solution on how to go forward. Nobody won the raffle, so no pairs have been sold. And no one have been charged.

We will be back with an update tomorrow when we have a better plan on how to proceed.

"

SMH...
SNS scrapped it?
TIME WASTED. 

^Boston man, local sale. He won on the restock and his pairs come in Friday. The shoes will be coming with receipt. I will be still inspecting the shoes and receipt thoroughly. Meeting at a safe location, should be fine..but yea I can see prices coming down a little more as next week approaches, I guess that's great new for ppl like me that struck out hard (had 3 ppl helping me and still struck out) and just want a pair to wear...I can see prices dipping a little...but not below 400 I think..im speaking solely in terms of local sales of course...
****, must be nice. 
laugh.gif

From SNS:

"

SMH...
**** the raffle getting scrapped. they got DDOS'd and all ppl care is that it got scrapped? haha yall better hide ya wives.. hide ya bank accounts.. cause they takin every penny out here

Honestly I think it's BS, so 20k people just did all that work for nothing? We just gave them our payment info for nothing?

From SNS:

"

SMH...
Thank god that seems fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom