ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still stuck on step 2 on ADC? Order confirmed but not packed yet? I haven't called them yet because I'm planning on waiting to at least Monday or Tuesday. I heard someone on the thread say they're behind sooo... :/

Yea dont call

Four of each color way [emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji][emoji]128184[/emoji]

This

Anyone still stuck on step 2 on ADC? Order confirmed but not packed yet? I haven't called them yet because I'm planning on waiting to at least Monday or Tuesday. I heard someone on the thread say they're behind sooo... :/
I am for my last pair, it'll probably move next week

Yes both my pairs are stuck on step 2. One was supposed to be here today and never showed up. So I'll wait till Monday. But Tuesday is the 4th so hopefully Wednesday.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Adidas is definitely dumb as hell for canceling the greens. I've just been holding out hope that they eventually change their mind. Not holding my breath tho

Any chance Adidas "cancels" releases to screw rep factories and expose people on youtube/ig that are flexing with fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom