ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2017-07-25 at 12.54.44 AM.png

I guess you can't use Yeezy as your name..

anyone know where the link is of the Blocked names on Kidsupply?? :lol:::

I was wondering about this myself. As soon as I ordered a pair I was regretting not getting something generic like "SPLY - 350" or "Yeezy", but I guess they wouldn't have allowed it anyways.

Missed the call this past Friday or Thursday, got a call back today.

Asked what sizes were available and she told me to give the size I wanted and they'd provide that or the closest to it.

Asked for my size 10, they didn't have but did have a 10.5.

Another hidden, random, greedy restock I suppose. I believe from Consortium. Knew nothing about it of course. Anyone else hate these secret restocks that only “those who know, know” know about?

Attachments

• IMG_0662.PNG
    IMG_0662.PNG
    197.8 KB · Views: 85
Missed the call this past Friday or Thursday, got a call back today.

Asked what sizes were available and she told me to give the size I wanted and they'd provide that or the closest to it.

Asked for my size 10, they didn't have but did have a 10.5.

do you actually wear a 10? if so youre good

Oh, I mean I'm a pretty decent seller I remember before they gave people more tickets for higher score. guess not this time... stupid

I got the call this past Saturday, and was ask what size I wanted, and was able to grab a 10. Now I'm waiting on charges, this was a double up, so Imma be wearing the **** out of the pair I have.

You can share to get an extra 25tickets. Here's to aimlessly sharing so I can get max tickets..... placing my bid on PBS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom