ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9478.PNG

BLMKRT strikes again. Insane
Did they announce this at all?

Do not sell your yeezys or anything if possible on ebay and especially do not accept paypal through ebay. A shady buyer claimed that my yeezys were fake 3 months after I sold it to him. He provided no proof to paypal and they told them to send it back to me in the same condition as I received them and he sent them worn and without the original box. I filed appeal after appeal with the proof of receipt, pictures of the sneakers in returned condition, 3rd party (consignment shop) authentication that they are authentic and in used condition and still lost even though that is what paypal asked me to send to them. Paypal now claims that the reason why the buyer sent them back 3 months later is because they were used. Who would return sneakers 3 months later because they were used? Anyone with half a brain would think that the buyer would send them back immediately after receiving them if they were used. So the original reason of the buyer wanting his money back because they were fake got changed to that they were used. Total BS. Use stockx and the bank transfer option. Paypal does not protect sellers.

Do not sell your yeezys or anything if possible on ebay and especially do not accept paypal through ebay. Total BS. Use stockx and the bank transfer option. Paypal does not protect sellers.

thats for anything limited/high value. ebay is a gamble. i wonder do people do chargebacks for used cars and motocycles?

Do not sell your yeezys or anything if possible on ebay and especially do not accept paypal through ebay. A shady buyer claimed that my yeezys were fake 3 months after I sold it to him. He provided no proof to paypal and they told them to send it back to me in the same condition as I received them and he sent them worn and without the original box. I filed appeal after appeal with the proof of receipt, pictures of the sneakers in returned condition, 3rd party (consignment shop) authentication that they are authentic and in used condition and still lost even though that is what paypal asked me to send to them. Paypal now claims that the reason why the buyer sent them back 3 months later is because they were used. Who would return sneakers 3 months later because they were used? Anyone with half a brain would think that the buyer would send them back immediately after receiving them if they were used. So the original reason of the buyer wanting his money back because they were fake got changed to that they were used. Total BS. Use stockx and the bank transfer option. Paypal does not protect sellers.

I had something similar happen to me. I sold a used pair of shoes and the seller wanted to return them, probably buyers remorse, and he sent them back with a scuff. I opened a case with Paypal and gave them pics of the shoe before I sent and after. They said the shoe was used they couldn't do anything.

I had something similar happen to me. I sold a used pair of shoes and the seller wanted to return them, probably buyers remorse, and he sent them back with a scuff. I opened a case with Paypal and gave them pics of the shoe before I sent and after. They said the shoe was used they couldn't do anything.

Mine was deadstock and he sent them back 3 months later in worn condition. Paypal is backing this clown

It really blows my mind how little Paypal protects sellers. There really needs to be some sort of reform to their dispute policies.

anyone know of shops that will do size swaps for yeezys and about how much they charge?

I know you're in NYC so check out SoledOut, they don't normally do size swap but I think for the Zebras or Creams, they were offering free size swaps with their inventory.

It really blows my mind how little Paypal protects sellers. There really needs to be some sort of reform to their dispute policies.

What really burns me is that they changed the story on the buyers claim from fake to getting used sneakers.

01-.PNG

06-.PNG

I knew paypal protected buyers most of the time, but flat out changing the buyers story to deny me a refund? I have lots of other evidence I could post, but these two just shows how shady paypal is. Seriously guys, do not use ebay because you have no choice but to use paypal with them (no one is accepting a check) and open yourself up to blatant fraud. Just use stockx and the bank transfer option. Don't support paypal unless you really have to use them in cases with the GOAT app.

Yeah EBay is scam city and PayPal only back the buyer with is pure BS. Only way the seller would win is if the buyer doesn't respond. It just amazes me that they can obviously see that dude is trying his best to make things up to get a refund. Anyone with a brain can see that. Sorry for what happened. Everything is a lesson though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom