ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to buy a pair of moonrocks on GOAT. how can they authenticate shoes by just pictures? how can they feel the boost and look at the insoles and all that? just curious cause ive never bought off them before

looking to buy a pair of moonrocks on GOAT. how can they authenticate shoes by just pictures? how can they feel the boost and look at the insoles and all that? just curious cause ive never bought off them before

Are you jk-ing?

Hey Folks, been a member for a while, but rarely post anything, but I would like to ask you all a question regarding sizing on Yeezy V2s. Is it me, but does Adidas rarely make a good amount of pairs of size 12.5s? I got the creams in size 12 and at the toebox, it is rather tight, so I would think going up half a size would do the trick. That's just my guess, any opinions on this would be appreciated. Thanks again folks.

Hey Folks, been a member for a while, but rarely post anything, but I would like to ask you all a question regarding sizing on Yeezy V2s. Is it me, but does Adidas rarely make a good amount of pairs of size 12.5s? I got the creams in size 12 and at the toebox, it is rather tight, so I would think going up half a size would do the trick. That's just my guess, any opinions on this would be appreciated. Thanks again folks.

12.5 is the unicorn size

remove the liner.. thats what i did with my BREDS.. .for hte creams and zebras, I went .5 up

Get some super thin socks and remove the insole.

Thanks for the input, do you all find removing the insole to find the shoe still comfortable to wear? I'll attempt the insole removal when I get home.

IMO, not much size difference comparing 11.5 to 12 so not sure if a 13 may be a better fit than 12.5

I got my 11.5 zebras from barney today and the box is larger than my size 11 from adidas. Im pretty sure they are legit but just wanted to ask this is normal right? Box is bigger since shoe is bigger? lol

Guys, has anyone experienced this with StockX? I placed a bid for creams earlier today... just received the notification that it was accepted and when I check the status on the app it says "en route to buyer" how? Like they already had them in their possession? Lol

What size should I get for the Zebras. Wanna cop on Stockx

I'm a tts 9.5 in Jordan 1's and Vans

Also my pair of Alpha bounce are a 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom