ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be crazy if they gave those people who ordered these 700s first dibs on the Frozen Yellow 350v2s or dare I say..... the Dark Green V2s that were "cancelled".

"Oh, you cancelled your 700 order? Too bad."

let's just hope someone from YS goes on NT and sees this :nerd: :nerd: lol

Crazy if they announce that this 700 colorway is really an YS exclusive right after they let people cancel their orders.

Did people who placed multiple orders get multiple emails?

Got a whole and a half size because idk how they run. Only got 1 email but 2 confirmations originally.

I wonder why they're even offering the cancellation. Never seen a pre-sale and two days later offering a chance to cancel.

I wonder why they're even offering the cancellation. Never seen a pre-sale and two days later offering a chance to cancel.

You know people just ordered for no reason right away hoping to flip. Then saw November and were like WHAT i need that $320 i need to cancel. Good on YZYSPLY for being like "look if you want out here is your shot"

I hate to put false hype on something but these to me will end up being the Beluga's of the 700 runners. There is always something about the first colorway that sticks with people (except maybe 750s...grey/white not the greatest pair). But the Turtle Dove V1s...Beluga V2s...and now these

When they first went up they didnt say it was a presale. Then they added nov. 1. Probably just trying to cover their bases, or they got some complaints.

My wallet is telling me to cancel but my heart is saying to just ride it out... eff it. Think I'm going to just keep em. Never had a first colorway of a yeezy and for some weird reason these intrigue me. Money is already gone so no point of looking back now right?

cancel...and then they start going for $1000 when pairs come in

or keep em...and you have to sell for $200 cause they're bricks

this is interesting

Each email I got had a different number to reply with so yes it shouldnt cancel them all.

Gonna grab a 9.5 on the restock :smokin
I ordered two and got 2 confirm emails but I only got 1 email to cancel..which sz/order will they cancel since the number is different ?

On the fence I see??

Keeping them is a No Brainer
Wearing them or selling them is the problem!
This

I want to keep them and wear them...but if resale is around $1k...it will be hard to keep them. I like them...but I don't like any shoe enough to turn down $500+ in profit

So let's get this out the way. Do you guys really believe YM that these will be a YS exclusive and won't release anywhere else?

I'm asking myself the Question... Will these sell for over $700+ by Nov when they ship, Without any more pairs dropping on any other sites??

So let's get this out the way. Do you guys really believe YM that these will be a YS exclusive and won't release anywhere else?

I sincerely dont

The way I see it, why would adidas only allow the shoe to be available on one retailer, for the US and Canada only?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom