ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet is still up though?? It's all semantics really, yes you could use a workaround, but it seems like the purpose is still that people only get one, which is why canceling multiples orders and having only international right now...
Yeah my bad I thought it was deleted, edited the post.

It is semantics but it's obvious the intent of the tweet was they thought that the first release was the first and only, regardless of the intent of YS.

IMG_1696.PNG
How could yeezy mafia confirm that the cancellations were fed to the U.K. people? Lol

I had two orders placed 2 minutes between each other. The order number difference between both pairs is around 8,000. Assuming order number is created on a sequential basis, the reason why it could be sitting is cause there is literally thousands of pairs available. Which can support the fact that this may be a YS only release and all the stock was sold during this time. Just hypotheticals tho

Sold out again anyway...

Moved quickly once word got out...Have to figure that's mostly U.S. buyers...It's early AM over there so most people are sleeping...

Figure even with the cost for a package forwarding company and possibly customs fees it'll prob still come out cheaper than current aftermarket...

Think they'll only go up actually...If YS did cancel U.S. orders to supply the international buyers (Pretty big coincidence if they didn't), then this might legitimately be the only pairs released for this colorway...

Honestly though, it'd be nice if somebody like Wex would at least post some info up on if is a YS or if ADC / Confirmed will be releasing these...

Sold out again anyway...

Moved quickly once word got out...Have to figure that's mostly U.S. buyers...It's early AM over there so most people are sleeping...

Figure even with the cost for a package forwarding company and possibly customs fees it'll prob still come out cheaper than current aftermarket...

Think they'll only go up actually...If YS did cancel U.S. orders to supply the international buyers (Pretty big coincidence if they didn't), then this might legitimately be the only pairs released for this colorway...
Strong argument. :emoji_thumbsup:

This was a preorder.....

What if YS just says **** it now we don't have to make as many? Thus it will make the shoe even more limited? Nobody knows anything at this point so just sit back and relax. Ride the wave! But I will say this in other industries esp. Vinyl toy's etc. They take pre-orders than that is the total produced. Just playing Devil's Advocate here....

it's all speculation at this point. frank ocean's blond vinyl pre-order was a one time deal. but shabazz palaces' was also a pre-order and now they're widely available. hard to know. all i'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom