ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People selling nearly destroyed yeezys on facebook disgusts me ... It's alright man get a job

I mean, wouldn't the buyers be the one to blame? Hell most shoes you beat you can't give away but for some odd reason these kids go nuts and still throw money at you for BEAT yeezys

Personally I don't get it but I also don't get how people spend $1000+ on em :lol:

OFF-WHITE YEEZY ON THE WAY?
This was posted on Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea FC striker) Instagram Story. He is sponsored by Adidas so these can't be fake. They do say Beaverton, Oregon so I thought I'd post here and see what you guys think.
Screenshot_2017-09-15-10-34-22.png

I doubt Nike would be cool with Off-White switching over to Adidas right now, when they're about to release all these "collab" Nike models.

OFF-WHITE YEEZY ON THE WAY?
This was posted on Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea FC striker) Instagram Story. He is sponsored by Adidas so these can't be fake. They do say Beaverton, Oregon so I thought I'd post here and see what you guys think.
Screenshot_2017-09-15-10-34-22.png

Go blues! Hope we kick some Arsenal butt this weekend. Virgil and Kanye are boys so I can see this happening at some point, but not in conjunction with the Nike release season.

Let's be honest - any collabs with Kith, Off-White, Kanye, etc for any companies would sell-out instantly without any conflict. Nothing will sit. However, I doubt off-white specifically would collab with both brands for releases around the same time.

Idk why they would make such a bold statement on something they're unsure about lol

There was already proof of brown boxes being legit before they made the statement

I never understood the hype behind Off-white. Yea I get that Virgil is cool with Kanye but nothing about the clothes is appealing to me.

I never understood the hype behind Off-white. Yea I get that Virgil is cool with Kanye but nothing about the clothes is appealing to me.

It's all overpriced and over-hyped. I'll pass on $80 socks any day. I appreciate his deconstructive take on things, but the clothing line is a hard pass for me. I'll take any of the kicks for retail, but would easily flip them for other things (with that said, I doubt I even score any of the 10).

Never was into off white as a brand but they knocked it out the park with "the Ten" collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom