ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My maroon size S pants just came in. They fit well on the top, way too baggy on the bottom. About to take them to tailor to get these right

just got my washed black calabasas tee in that i ordered alongside the 700s, quality is super good on it. pretty much the same as normal yeezy season stuff for like 1/4 of the price. fits slightly less boxy/oversized than a normal yeezy tee (ive tried some on before), so it actually looks good if you went TTS - don't gotta size down. very soft too. wish i got the blue one now as well :rolleyes
could you post a pic of the tee I want to buy one but not sure if I should go with a medium or large I would really appreciate it if you did post a pic :D

could you post a pic of the tee I want to buy one but not sure if I should go with a medium or large I would really appreciate it if you did post a pic :D
ripped this from my ig story, idk if this helps. but im 5'8, 145 lbs and this is a size medium. sleeve length goes down almost to my elbow (not over though like a normal yeezy season tee in a medium), actual length of the shirt rests right below my pant waist. length-wise, its the same as a large shirt (specifically a large gildan tee cause thats what i just held it up to).

btw side note can confirm calabasas pants fit big, this is also a size medium and although it looks fine, if i put my phone and wallet in my pockets they start to fall down. def need to size down a size so the elastic waistband actually hugs your waist (im a 32 waist)

Attachments

• Photo Oct 16, 8 06 27 PM.jpg
    Photo Oct 16, 8 06 27 PM.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 115
I know i couldnt believe it either. best part was my buddy who knows me very well sent this to me!

No such thing as bad press? ? lol

ripped this from my ig story, idk if this helps. but im 5'8, 145 lbs and this is a size medium. sleeve length goes down almost to my elbow (not over though like a normal yeezy season tee in a medium), actual length of the shirt rests right below my pant waist. length-wise, its the same as a large shirt (specifically a large gildan tee cause thats what i just held it up to).

btw side note can confirm calabasas pants fit big, this is also a size medium and although it looks fine, if i put my phone and wallet in my pockets they start to fall down. def need to size down a size so the elastic waistband actually hugs your waist (im a 32 waist)
your a life saver bro thanks im about 6 foot tall and def don't want the sleeves to go past my elbows lol I think i'll stick with a size Medium thanks for the advice. I wear the same waist size as you I had a Medium in those calabasas trackpants but I ordered a small and medium and definetely prefer the small its a better fit overall :D:nthat:

Last edited:
your a life saver bro thanks im about 6 foot tall and def don't want the sleeves to go past my elbows lol I think i'll stick with a size Medium thanks for the adivce and I wear the same waist size as you I had a Medium in those calabasas trackpants but I ordered a small and medium and definetely prefer the small its a better fit overall :D:nthat:

That was hard to read

Anyone else waiting on shipping notification from YS for the maroon pants? I ordered the powerphases and maroon pants in two seperate orders during original release. I received pre-shipment tracking on Sat (10/14) for the powerphases but they still haven't been picked up by UPS. Still nothing for the pants.

Anyone else waiting on shipping notification from YS for the maroon pants? I ordered the powerphases and maroon pants in two seperate orders during original release. I received pre-shipment tracking on Sat (10/14) for the powerphases but they still haven't been picked up by UPS. Still nothing for the pants.

I got shipped on 10\14 and It also still hasn't been picked up by UPS. I ordered the pants

YS takes up to 2 weeks to give shipping info. sometimes the items shows up at your house and the next day youll get the email. best best would be to use the ups app

I got shipping email on Sunday for the shoes haven't even moved or scanned to ups lol

Last edited:
Got tracking at 10pm last night for S Maroon & PP. After sending them 2 emails asking for tracking of course.

Let's see how long they take to actually get the package out now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom