ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea im gonna have to wait and see when i get them in hand and how they fit. most likely gonna sell em bc i didn't get the size i wanted and had to buy .5 down

Mine won’t be here till Tuesday but at least it’s coming wife’s bae pair hasn’t shipped yet

they don't ship in sequential order based on order numbers. I feel like this needs to be said with every YS drop... also any shopify releases lol

This...With YS especially there's really no rhyme or reason as to how they ship...

Just have to wait it out...Eventually we'll catch that wave...

live in socal and got my pair yesterday

20171110_052004.jpg 20171110_052123.jpg

couple quick pics

first impressions (from someone who has always liked them from the jump) is that these are amazing...love the model of the sneaker in general, kind of gave me a air max griffey vibe when i first took them out the box. also this colorway is beautiful in person...it really works well and again i will say that the laces are major key in bringing together the whole vibe

tried one shoe on briefly to get a quick sizing idea..got a tts 9.5 and they felt SLIGHTLY less snug than my size 10 v2s. definitely holding on to these for awhile....even though i know a wider/official adidas release is probably imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom