ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found out about the off-white releasing today last night, got all my buddies to try with me. Went 1/63 with me hitting on the prestos. I pulled an all nighter for the peebra's but somehow missed out on both YS and ADC - will be trading prestos + cash to add to the collection, even though they are my least favorite color yet next to the colored stripes.

DM - hope you’re a big footer

When
They only had 1 stack of the regular tickets. I was able to get one of those. Guess they handed out more tickets than that lol
When I got there around 11:30 there were handing out pink raffle tickets. I didn’t even see any regular tickets in the box.

Found out about the off-white releasing today last night, got all my buddies to try with me. Went 1/63 with me hitting on the prestos. I pulled an all nighter for the peebra's but somehow missed out on both YS and ADC - will be trading prestos + cash to add to the collection, even though they are my least favorite color yet next to the colored stripes.

You shouldn’t be adding cash on that deal. OW Prestos are going for the same as Peezys if not a little more depending on size.

That should be a straight up trade.

Roosevelt seemed like theyd call today... Green Acres gave so many different responses. One employee said they weren't doing the raffle at all yesterday. Another said they were doing it "today" (yesterday), then a 3rd told us the manager told them the day before that they aren't doing the raffle till Monday and if we wanted to waste our time waiting for it to be 11pm when they open just to be told there's no raffle then we can go ahead. Manager finally came and said "Yeah we're doing raffles today...AND tomorrow (Monday)." Idk how that's gonna work then or when they'll actually call if ever.

Damn, I figured they would call on Friday like the ticket says. I’ll just have to keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom