ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its only Monday but am I the only one that didnt get a shipping email via UPS or YS? Feel like everybody is getting shipping left and right

someone care to share how to check in at another footlocker that is not the one you selected and still get the head start?

whoa after striking out everywhere for piss yellow, i got a winning email at 4:08 PM PST from undftd la brea to be picked up tomm... undftds pick up process is hell though.. guess i shouldnt complain lol
Damn you hit on both AJ1 and yebras from them? Guess it just wasn't my week :smh:

someone care to share how to check in at another footlocker that is not the one you selected and still get the head start?

You put in the zip code for the store you have a code for and then select that store. You'd then check in for that store by inserting the code you have. Then you can just change it back to your preferred stores.

My homie got his call about 30 minutes ago from Finishline Dayton Mall. Size 10 :angry:. I still have no call smh

No call from Finishline..didn’t have faith in Ohio anyway smh

Same here on no calls. Congrats to your friend, though. It's good to know they didn't backdoor all their pairs. Was hoping Dayton mall or Fairfield would come through. Didn't receive a call from Kenwood either. My only hope now is that they call a different day or that my 9 min head start for Easton FTL hits.

Got the call an hour ago from Galleria in Dallas, was still at work and driving home I couldn’t post it. My girl won too, from the same FNL, same size. I have a 10 MHS on FTL so since we’re good on that size already I’m shooting to get them for my brother.
COWBOYS NATION YA BISH!!!! We will be good next year

I like how we all just forgot about the 700’s. It’s been 20 days and still nothing. Anyone know what the latest is regarding those kicks and Yeezy Supply?

Oh, I havnt forgotten :lol:

people were getting responses last week saying they’re waiting for another batch to delivered to the warehouse this week, and more pairs should go out by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom