ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline SF sending out calls now. Finally, a pair secured!

Attachments

• IMG_C149D8B91995-1.jpeg
    IMG_C149D8B91995-1.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 57
This happen to anyone? Confirmed app is telling me two different malls. It says pickup is at freehold but when I click it, it sends me to Menlo park

Attachments

• IMG_2259.PNG
    IMG_2259.PNG
    310.9 KB · Views: 32
So glad to see so many people coming up.. congrats again to all who copped!

Stay blessed everyone that we can all beast over these shoes!
Because they have before

No on knows exact time, it’s random
i miss your animated avy... these static avys suck... always seemed like anything you posted , you were being a smart *** lol cause of that face!

Got confirmed at Adidas Venice. Man thats gonna be a far drive on Sat. Anyone have any idea how long the pickup is gonna take? Time to go for the quickest time? Never hit on confirmed before

So my boy just came through the crib and told me he cooked on confirmed without a captcha. Maybe a system glitch but he said once the countdown hit, it just went to “searching size”

wassuh, first post

I'm edawg21 from ISS (SBR), if anyone recognizes that shoot me a dm.
It's been a while since I've been very serious about the sneaker game, but I love the Ultraboosts. More so than any sneaker model I've seen in years. Of course, like many others, I love the CWs of the Yeezys.
Shoutout to whoever posted the captcha image today - you're the reason I took my first Yeezy W. We're talking since the first Nike colorway released - L after L. But finally imma rock some Yeezys. So I appreciate all of y'all and the info you provide to this board. Today marks my departure from 'lurker' status. Excited to have this Yeezy glory with y'all. As far as I'm concerned, the more pairs the better. Me and my brothers (aka you guys) eatin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom