ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
moon rocks was the release you could of came up on. People just didnt know but I heard dudes bragging about copping 4 pairs from barneys because they had so many pairs.
its was hard because it was released in only boutiques and Y3 was backdoored days before the release and uploaded Sold Out on release date. I lucked up on 2 pairs from Barneys too, otherwise that release would've been an L for me and that release I stayed up all night. I copped 2 pairs from overnight boutiques that cancelled
I got lucky and snagged 2

I shed a tear every time I hear this. :frown:

Moonrocks best V1. Fight me.

if you remember this, you were with us shootin in the gym

Yeezy-Poll-Featured-Image.jpg

I’m a newbie too but I’m 10 minutes as well lol.

I mean a lot of dudes who don’t have VIP account, don’t know the headstarts and all that ****. Hell most dudes would cop shoes and not use an account to rack up points

For all I know everyone could be hip to it I’m only hoping no one knows **** so far :lol:

I mean a lot of dudes who don’t have VIP account, don’t know the headstarts and all that ****. Hell most dudes would cop shoes and not use an account to rack up points

For all I know everyone could be hip to it I’m only hoping no one knows **** so far :lol:
Did your state just switch over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom