ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
CE04D64E-D561-4D0C-AFB7-2943CDDB7623.gif

For the past couple years I’ve sold more of my shoes than buying a pair. My wife actually brought these to my attention because she wanted a pair. So I’ve got the basic 6m HS and enterered a bunch of the raffles posted here. We went to enter the in store raffle at shoe palace and I seen what size she put on her ticket... my size. The whole time I’ve been entering her size and she’s been entering mine lol. Hopefully we win one! Good luck all and happy thanksgiving! Back to the shadows I go...

anyone gettin errors on SNS raffle? keeps saying i've entered already but i had my friend use their billing addy and card and email..

watch these be a GR and all those raffles we entered with payment info start charging peoples card the next few days!

Kids are gonna be mad they hit for 3 pairs and got $700 in charges at once! :wink:

i'll call that a come up

When I was @FNL. I got there about an hour and half earlier before the store opened and it was me and three other people.

By the time they opened and I signed my ticket there was 75+ people behind me. The line stretched all the way into Macy's.

The store rep who called me said they had a large stock though..

Last year i did a raffle here for a pair of belugas , i may do the same this year ... for the regulars off course

Reactions: JPS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom