ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Manual for the W. ADC, splash page since it launch. Finally got through. Trying to check out for a second pair now.

it looked like they only had a small amount cause i dont see many people saying they cooked YS like i usually do on a GR like this. im usually able to get at least 2 on there

I didnt have problems with adc i just got in after waiting since 10am. 3 pairs no errors vis paypal, different paypal accounts

IMG_4387.PNG

Why do I have like5 charges from adc if I only copped one with ATC

Never tried again

If you’re stuck on payment processing, use PayPal. I got the same error (server processing error) but was able to check out through pp.

Moving on...What's the new release info for the Grey and Black Powerphases? Might need to get down on those...

I'm good on the Blue Tint V2's...

what do you mean? it auto refreshes right?

sometimes if youre using chrome or firefox, the tab will have the refreshing symbol on it indefinitely after it auto-refreshes.

The refresh symbol should only be there for a couple of seconds at max.

forgot i had an atc that just hit. also placed a manual order earlier with paypal. think adidas cancels?

Does this endless cycle of captcha's ever end with anyone carting (still trying to get an 11.5 lol)? Or is it RIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom