ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally find these to be hideous and all pears being sold on STOCKX when a few days away from arrival. how can anyine actually want to wear something that every hyprebeast flexes? standing at the hagen daz at the mall? nah. making 600+ in resale profit better than wearing YZY SZY pears

:stoneface:

so i cooked. then i pressed back and was able to order again on ADC 3 total times. life is good, fam. thank the lord. I personally find these to be hideous and all pears being sold on STOCKX when a few days away from arrival. how can anyine actually want to wear something that every hyprebeast flexes? standing at the hagen daz at the mall? nah. making 600+ in resale profit better than wearing YZY SZY pears

Trash. Hope all your pairs get stolen or lost and Stockx charges you fees for not following through.

It was blood, sweat and tears, and I only slept an hour last night, but I finally got my first Yeezy W today. I'm exhausted, and ready to celebrate by taking a nap.
tumblr_mw5tsjdlkt1rvn2ylo1_400.gif
I feel you man. Been on splash on adidas since 6am. Only got lucky when i randomly refreshed on yeezysupply right when it loaded, before anyone tweeted anything. Feels good lol

Got myself my first pair! Got thru splash 3 times in chrome with random refreshing the splash page. Checked out with a pair for my son too. It was a cluster regardless the quantity.

7 devices on 5 different networks and still splashing for 3+ hours. Aaaaaaand I'm spent....

Maybe next time ADC, you bastard.

so i cooked. then i pressed back and was able to order again on ADC 3 total times. life is good, fam. thank the lord. I personally find these to be hideous and all pears being sold on STOCKX when a few days away from arrival. how can anyine actually want to wear something that every hyprebeast flexes? standing at the hagen daz at the mall? nah. making 600+ in resale profit better than wearing YZY SZY pears
Cool story bro.

If anyone can pm and help me get out of the payment loop it would be much appreciated

I switched from CC to paypal and kept pressing the submit order (like 30 times lol).

I never got the order confirmation page, but received order confirmation emails from paypal and adc and the order history is in my ADC account when i check on the site.

Trash. Hope all your pairs get stolen or lost and Stockx charges you fees for not following through.
i am being honest. i am actually an adult w a fiull time job, i just love the treasure hunt aspect of this. It's all luck, once you get past splash you can repeat several times, but it is finicky. I couldnt get past on zebras or piss yellows.

i had a great laugh skimming through 50 pages of people going to the mall near the hllister to get a +1 on foot apps. hysterical

Not sure if relevant or lucky but i grabbed everyones phone in my household and got off the wifi for total 5 orders
1. iphone x LTE safari
2. iphone x LTE safari (different device)
3. iphone x LTE again after restarting the phone
4. Note 8 LTE chrome
5. imac wifi chrome - it wouldnt let me add or place another order again after (stuck on captcha/buying page - not sure if because of the wifi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom