ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be in queue again until sold out while some guy is going to post about how he copped 9 pairs off the restock>D

I have been adding to cart restarted my router and cleared my cache and cookies and it still won't add these ****ing shoes to cart

:lol: It's kind of amusing that some people are complaining about their multiple YS orders getting canceled. You tried to bypass their rule so live with the consequences :lol:

Ya'll probably the reason why people with SINGLE orders are getting cancelled and they tried to play fair. So not only did ya'll **** yourself over, you guys took other people down with you.

IMG_9322.JPG
Got no room to breathe out here

Ended up with 4x size 6.0’s, & a size 9.0.
1x size 6.0 for my sister.
1x size 6.0 for my girl.
1x size 9.0 for my brother.
2x size 6.0’s were sold.
It was a good morning!

:lol: It's kind of amusing that some people are complaining about their multiple YS orders getting canceled. You tried to bypass their rule so live with the consequences :lol:

Ya'll probably the reason why people with SINGLE orders are getting cancelled and they tried to play fair. So not only did ya'll **** yourself over, you guys took other people down with you.

Manual multiples aren't the problem, bots is the problem in my opinion.

Haven't posted today as I have been running around. Got 2 in my size 14s so far today.

Bigfoot squad unite. They had at least a few for us of these 4 million pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom