ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my worst experiences with Yeezys. Gigantic numbers and couldn't even cop my size. Been stuck on splash for 5 hours now, and YS was complete trash with the queue system.

7F963126-B03A-4F13-B062-5EE7A1BD624C.jpeg

:nthat: Picked up but my FTL app not letting me finish the pick up step on the app:smh:

How's that work? Does that mean if you greedy you can go pick up another pear? LOL

What did customer service say? I had the same issue.
They said to delete the app, reinstall, but still having the same issue.

They also said maybe it’s because it takes time for the transaction to appear on the app/account.

nah, let the plenty of people in here that couldnt get one, get a pair. I had the chance to grab multiples but X’d out of all pages once I got one.

You arnt going to get rich grabbing multiples of these.

true. i was just trying to get enough so all my boys who wanted pairs could get a pair. couldnt even get a pair off ADC or YS this go around. oh well

I don’t think the pick up status on the app will penalize you. I have never hit the confirm pickup and I still hit on every release I try for. I hit for 3 pairs today in a town I’ve never entered the raffle in So it can’t correlate to confirming pickup. I’ve gotten every release since they started apps

Sucks not being able to cop hoping to still somehow end up with my sz 12 Really wanted these. Hoping to Get lucky somehow still. If I wasn’t in Orlando at the parks would have for sure been able to get I feel like.

What's the trick to getting the second pair after you get through the splash?

Just used the browser backbutton after order confirmation and it lead me straight back to the size/captcha-page. 2/3 times it worked. After a time out of 10 minutes i had to queue up again. But 3 orders per gap were possible today... crazy

I was able to cart a 12 on ADC- checked out through paypal and after selecting to process the order was rerouted to the adidas home page. Tried to click back on my shopping bag but was given the suspicious activity message and could not access the site again. This was all on my iPhone.

So I was moving on and even closed this thread on safari lol and hit the bookmark button for yeezysupply and there was this last restock wow! Got through for my only pair and thats all I wanted. BUT I used shipping and billing as the same address which is wrong. Should I be worried? Billing address being the incorrect one.
Anyone? Just trying to know if the order could get cancelled because of this smh. Thanks in advance

Good luck all i hope there are more restocks to come for those that need to eat still. therefill therefill I'm pulling for you man
:nthat: Thanks fam. Still got some hope left with these online raffles. If I don't hit, it ain't no big deal. Hit on Peebras last week so I can't complain if I don't get these Beluga 2.0s. :emoji_innocent: And I barely get a chance to wear my other pairs so it might be a blessing if I don't hit :rofl:

Jordan 11s have been around for 21 years. Yeezy 350s 2.5 years. Latest fad vs classic. Love both so not defending either - just don’t think they’re comparable even when it comes to stock numbers. Will 350s sell out in 21 years with this quickness? Remains to be seen.
If they retro Yeezys 20 years from now, I'd be willing to bet they still sell out. Fashion is pretty cyclical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom