ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC blows

For two hours I couldn’t get past splash

Left the house because wasn’t gonna waste time

I just want to know how the hell I've never once made it past the splash page on any of these damn releases. When did I hurt you Adidas?

I've had time to go play a game of hockey, go for a walk around the neighborhood, and still I'm spinning on the splash page for 7+ hours.

10E4137A-FAAF-4F09-ABB3-5CBD5F8765CC.jpeg

Just got home from picking my pair up from Champs in Sarasota FL

Sketchy **** happened when I was there. Dude came in with his friend and went up the guy checking reservations and all three went into the back and one of the guys (a nonemployee) came out with 6 pairs and they checked him out one by one and he paid with all cash

carted a 9.5 and had some socks in there too. payment wouldn't go through for a while, and when it finally did, i only purchased the socks :lol: now i can't bypass the splash page again

I just want to know how the hell I've never once made it past the splash page on any of these damn releases. When did I hurt you Adidas?

I've had time to go play a game of hockey, go for a walk around the neighborhood, and still I'm spinning on the splash page for 7+ hours.
Use incognito browser and you should get through

Sketchy **** happened when I was there. Dude came in with his friend and went up the guy checking reservations and all three went into the back and one of the guys (a nonemployee) came out with 6 pairs and they checked him out one by one and he paid with all cash
The plugggg

ppl still surprised by this? lol

agreed. they need to come up with a better system

Just weird, it’s really just about luck

Few releases I can get through but when it’s large stock I can’t :rofl:

Got through on gum grey 750 and those were pretty limited

Anything with 50k or more I have no chance

Just used the browser backbutton after order confirmation and it lead me straight back to the size/captcha-page. 2/3 times it worked. After a time out of 10 minutes i had to queue up again. But 3 orders per gap were possible today... crazy
Thanks. I tried doing that but trying to cart the second pair gave me the atc spin forever. Ehhh guess it wasn't meant to be for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom