ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there with 2 hours before deadline. They couldn't do anything for me. Name was on the list too. I asked them to call corporate but they couldn't.

Begged for them to just sell it to me but they claimed they'd get fired for it
wow that's bs, i'd hit up corporate myself and complain heavy.

Just try not to use multiple devices under the same name + using the same IP. That's all
I would have copped the pees if I didn't have so many windows open on Yeezy Supply, when it allowed me to enter the checkout phase I received a message that too many people in the household were trying to enter and got kicked off the site.

probably nothing was wrong with your voucher. employees could of just wanted to keep the extra pairs.

They were scanning it in front of me. kept saying it was irredeemable or whatever. They scanned the other peoples vouchers in the line after me and all of theirs worked.

I was there with 2 hours before deadline. They couldn't do anything for me. Name was on the list too. I asked them to call corporate but they couldn't.

Begged for them to just sell it to me but they claimed they'd get fired for it

Contact corporate yourself. You got robbed.

guys something terrible happened. Traveled an hour away to pick up my confirmed pair only for the voucher to not scan in store. They wouldn't sell me the pair. FML

has this happened to anyone else before? this really, really sucks. Sinking feeling. So close!

That sucks bro, I would've complained for wasting my time to go there

They were scanning it in front of me. kept saying it was irredeemable or whatever. They scanned the other peoples vouchers in the line after me and all of theirs worked.
the first scan probably worked. it's the 2nd scan that does not work.

Yeah I already filed a complaint with corporate, going to see whats up. Ill try calling them in the morning if theyre available. I doubt anything good will come of this tho.

Yeah I already filed a complaint with corporate, going to see whats up. Ill try calling them in the morning if theyre available. I doubt anything good will come of this tho.
That is some bull-donkey stuff right there on what happened :smh:

another I got to say is copping yeezys is a lot more harder than it used to be. I copped 3 pairs of v1s manually. These v2s I struck out online.

My confirmed voucher didn't work in store either but they just took my name off the list and sold me my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom