ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one here that said they didn’t like the V2’s and actually never bought them? Kinda pissed I don’t care for them like everyone else. Loved the TD’s, PB’s, and the gum 750’s and that was pretty much it. I like the chocolates but just don’t wear them as much. I actually really like these but hate that ugly SPLY 350. Oh well.

ok so i still have 1 more chance to eat at retail lol. im at zero pairs while i read some of you dudes got multiples.
SHIEKH RERAFFLE UPDATE | Stay tuned on 11.26 at 10am pst we will send out the first wave of winners via email. There will be waves of winners every 30 min until all unclaimed pairs are purchased.
(from their twitter)

So some of you expect Kanye and Adidas to stop producing 350s when they still selling like this, even while releasing much higher stock? They might take a few months off, but there will be more for sure..

my day was pretty crazy/long and annoying too. woke up at 6:45 to try to cook online (champs, FA, FL, EB). I actually got thru on Eastbay. But i did the dumbest thing i could ever do. i was able to cart and went to pay. i initially planned to pay with CC but changed to Paypal then i was like no i wana use my CC. went back and it was gone. i cant believe i did that LOL. after that the Adidas/YS - never got thru just like most of you.
my local shiekh was the only place that got them. between 10 am and 1 pm they do the re raffle for the unclaimed pairs. so went and did that raffle was told to come back at 1. got their at 1 and they changed the time to 4! i guess they said they are new to this shiekh app and they have until 4. So i had to come back at 4 and they only had 5 pairs to raffle. i didnt get any of them but what made me so mad was that this grown *** man in his 40's or 50's brought his mom and she won one the last raffle. i was so heated.

sorry for the long rant.

So I was moving on and even closed this thread on safari lol and hit the bookmark button for yeezysupply and there was this last restock wow! Got through for my only pair and thats all I wanted. BUT I used shipping and billing as the same address which is wrong. Should I be worried? Billing address being the incorrect one.
From what I know, billing address must be the registered address for the credit card. It doesn’t have to be the same as shipppimg address for YS. Mine got cancelled from YS because of this last night.

ok so i still have 1 more chance to eat at retail lol. im at zero pairs while i read some of you dudes got multiples.
SHIEKH RERAFFLE UPDATE | Stay tuned on 11.26 at 10am pst we will send out the first wave of winners via email. There will be waves of winners every 30 min until all unclaimed pairs are purchased.
(from their twitter)

It would be my luck that they would say some stupid **** like follow us on IG and tag friends to increase your chances.

Personally think person getting Nudes wins in the long runs. Far less HUs than Belugas but even so as long as both sides happy thats all that matters

Right on. Just trying to get my boy a pair for his bday but was unable to get his pair this morning

So some of you expect Kanye and Adidas to stop producing 350s when they still selling like this, even while releasing much higher stock? They might take a few months off, but there will be more for sure..
I think they mean the V2 and not the actual 350 model

my day was pretty crazy/long and annoying too. woke up at 6:45 to try to cook online (champs, FA, FL, EB). I actually got thru on Eastbay. But i did the dumbest thing i could ever do. i was able to cart and went to pay. i initially planned to pay with CC but changed to Paypal then i was like no i wana use my CC. went back and it was gone. i cant believe i did that LOL. after that the Adidas/YS - never got thru just like most of you.
my local shiekh was the only place that got them. between 10 am and 1 pm they do the re raffle for the unclaimed pairs. so went and did that raffle was told to come back at 1. got their at 1 and they changed the time to 4! i guess they said they are new to this shiekh app and they have until 4. So i had to come back at 4 and they only had 5 pairs to raffle. i didnt get any of them but what made me so mad was that this grown *** man in his 40's or 50's brought his mom and she won one the last raffle. i was so heated.

sorry for the long rant.
Lmao I was at Adidas and saw 2 dudes in their 30's having their mom paying for their shoes. I know it was their mom cause they told the cashier that they won the raffle but their mom was paying lmfao.

Can’t believe I was stuck on splash page since 9am, only got through once around 1:30pm and couldn’t check out because of The site not processing my payment :smh: .....got stuck in line each time on YS, this release was shambles even though it was so many pairs

Anyone still in splash?
If your still in splash that browser window never had a chance. It usually updates to sold out page. For some reason my Chrome browser gave me a proxy error after about a half hour and wouldnt allow me to refresh or open a new page. so i opened ADC yeezy splash on Safari and ended up getting through on there at about 10:50. My phone was on splash since 9:02 and got through at 10:45. Then I hit at 11:18 on YS.

I think YS holds carts if you get past queue now because all my preloaded Shipping and CC info had to be re-entered manually and even had to go downstairs and get my cc to enter info in. This yzy szn was definitely a weird one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom