ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you wore your Yeezys to go pick up your Beluga 2.0 at the Adidas store or any other stores?

Ridiculous how I didn't win any of the 100,000 raffles I entered but got my pair via Adidas Confirmed app.

yea adidas confirmed was easy enough. SHould have slept in today if i had know splash page was gonna be this super duper ****ty this week

DA851047-0094-4958-83AC-C9DC9003056B.png

damn this not even with ADC's 90k or YS

rip

Someone in a Facebook group said he got an email from shieks saying he won the re-raffle. He’s the only person I’ve seen that said they won??

Why does it matter who “wins” a trade? Why not just trade what you don’t like for what you do like? Or do we have to feel like we’re getting over on each other? Am I missing something? :nerd:

I traded some Sneakers n Stuff or SNS, I dont even know the collab but they were Ultraboosts (gray, black toe) that I got on discount (paid maybe $140) for some VNDS red Hu Races earlier this year. Dude didnt care, business dude that liked UB's and the Hu Races didnt fit him. He was happy, I was extremely happy.

was fortunate this release to catch most of my W's late. Had a good friend help me with my 1st online W of the day while I sat on splash for hours not getting through, and then it all came at once. Hit on kith, and then YS came thru letting me through queue a few times, and then after that was done, ADC let a few of my tabs through splash and I was able to get some more and even helped my best man get a pair.

looks like stockX bro.

resell on these will be worse than the Creams. IMO
I'm actually surprised it wasn't sub-400 today. I doubt it dips lower than whatever the average price is today. Still a solid flip. Especially for the people with 5+ pairs.

The only two V2s I really like are the Belugas v1/v2.

I entered pretty much every raffle I could, 3 foot apps, and 3.5 hours trying online coming up empty handed.

I usually just keep it moving when I strike out, but something about missing both Belugas has me extra salty and about to cave to resell. I doubt they get this low, but I think I’m going to put a bid out there for $350. If it’s meant to be, then maybe it will dip that low once people have their pairs in hand. If not, then onto the next.

Why does it matter who “wins” a trade? Why not just trade what you don’t like for what you do like? Or do we have to feel like we’re getting over on each other? Am I missing something? :nerd:

I was thinking the same thing.. IMO there are two "values" here in the equation..objective value (market for each shoe) and the subjective.. what each person is willing to give up... if the two equal each other then doesnt really matter i guess.. i mean to a degree the values have to be close enough so that it doesnt make sense to sell them and use the proceeds to buy the other shoe, but assuming the difference is marginal +/- a few bucks either way.. if both parties get what they want then its a winning deal.

if only one person wins, then by definition the other loses and then that person should not go through with the deal... it really shouldnt be this complicated tho..lol..

I'm actually surprised it wasn't sub-400 today. I doubt it dips lower than whatever the average price is today. Still a solid flip. Especially for the people with 5+ pairs.
regardless its a win if you cop for retail. how many did you cop?

Stockx have a lot of ppl wearing fakes proudly :rofl:
they better start asking for documentation for reals.. like copy of pprwrk (not that it cant be faked) but copies of emails where you can at least trace the IP and prove you purchased a real shoe.. doesnt mean the seller cant keep the real shoe, send the fake shoe along with the legit dox... im sickkkk...

whenever i sell i provide the buyer with everything.. even the OG shipping box i try to keep by all means..too many scumbags out there cheating people

One way tor tell is the boost test....the fakes always had boost that wasn’t as firm as the authentic pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom