ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But typically art appreciates at a much higher rate than shoes and a lot of other material items purchased.
the main point is the excess spending on these items. I dont care if its one of a kind. Dublicates can be made but people with the excess money are willing to spend top dollar on whatever they put value on. They over pay because they can. Why exactly does art appreciate so fast because somebody with excess wealth is willing to pay more. take away the analogy because rarely are 2 comparisons exactly the same.

100%. My choco 750s are probably my favorite shoe in my collection. The materials and overall build quality of the 750 is the highest of the yeezy line so far IMO.
My chocs are my favorite. There perfect for the cold weather in New England.

And once again, I just didn’t talk about the quantities. I also talked about all the different colorways. That has been an equally big factor why many people think like I do about these shoes. When you release 5 different black based colorways or when you release an almost identical colorway (Og Beluga/2.0) it just feels so watered down. We all have different opinions of course and I definitely appreciate GR’s as I have loads of them but that wasn’t what Yeezys were from the beginning.

Jordan 3s have had some questionable colors and still too 3 shoes ever.

You’re just insecure.

BCFC3839-82D2-4C07-B2CD-32E8CC41C008.jpeg

I guess grizz got his pair delivered

image.png

Adc Usa shipped size 11. Still
Waiting on size 7 to be shipped

Edit fed ex deliver mgr shows tracking for size 7

Last edited:
Bad colorways don't affect a shoe itself, save for the exact model with the bad colorway. The Air Max 1 or the Air Force one would be considered terrible if the converse was the case.

Just got the Shiekh email and it was an easy check out. Seems like if you got the email yesterday you were a winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom