ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so my boy said he already got a pair of beluga in his size.

So I'm thinking on selling it but I think I rather do a giveaway? What you guys think?

Hey so my boy said he already got a pair of beluga in his size.
then it's a raffle not a giveaway
I think a giveaway on your twitch would be dope but make it so you have to be following you or something.. something that will bring in more to support you

should have your twitch viewers donate a couple dollars to be entered tbh
then it's a raffle not a giveaway

I don't know any girl that would be mad if their man got them a pair of Yeezys but then again I live in New York where everybody and their mama is a sneakerhead :lol:

Depends on her style tbh

I copped for my lady who would much rather have the fenty red velvet creepers so I'll probably flip the pair i have coming for the fentys + cash toward a personal beluga pair

Prolly such a long wait to drop off
The way things worked out yesterday, I was able to pick up all my pairs and get to FC right when they opened their store, no lines waiting outside. It was in and out for me.

8451BC02-92AE-4067-85DA-CDE2368BADF0.jpeg

I don’t care what’s most limited or not.

Owned all the V1 and V2.

These two are my one two favorite combo punch.

Sleeping on these Newley released and remodified moon rocks.

The way things worked out yesterday, I was able to pick up all my pairs and get to FC right when they opened their store, no lines waiting outside. It was in and out for me.
usually it's hit or miss..sometimes I'll walk in no one there..min later 20 ppl behind me

Just got the “shipped” email from adidas.. Still can’t believe i actually got a pair 230 in the afternoon

I legit wasn't gonna pick up my confirmed pair yesterday because people were posting pics of a cooked line claiming it was at Adidas SCP. I show up and there's no line at the store :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom